ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 125 of 255
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:49 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I remember playing the original off a floppy disk in the mid 80s!! :-)

Thanks for this - will probably check it out!
It's very much a roguelike (random floors, unforgiving health and damage situations). It is definitely not for the faint of heart: in fact, I think this could be the most difficult game I have ever played. If you want to play it coop sometime, let me know!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:03 PM 03-16-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:37 PM 04-04-2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:02 PM 04-06-2021
Imon, career stat tracking have been added to Super Mega Baseball 3!
[Reply]
lcarus 06:23 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Someone from CP introduced me to that game and I'm so glad. It's awesome fun. I started a franchise and spent like a whole night figuring out my team name, colors, uniform design, logo design, etc. I actually need to go back to that game. I haven't played it in a long while.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:46 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Yes I love it! Just wish it went through the entire career only goes through the last 10 years, guess i'll have to utilize the screen cap function. :-)

I'm trying to petition these dudes to make a badass football game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 PM 04-06-2021
And there goes another year of my life...

https://www.gameinformer.com/2021/03...l-improvements
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:14 PM 04-07-2021
Wish Age of Empires 4 would show up too. Gonna be fun.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:20 PM 04-07-2021
The original Rome Total War was probably the best entry in the entire series. Medieval 2 was great as well.

None of the modern games have really come close to matching those early experiences.

I can't wait to see this game remastered and updated. It should be so much better than Rome II.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:24 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The original Rome Total War was probably the best entry in the entire series. Medieval 2 was great as well.

None of the modern games have really come close to matching those early experiences.

I can't wait to see this game remastered and updated. It should be so much better than Rome II.
I was a huge fan of the original Rome (so much so that I had actually gotten it on mobile) as well as Medieval 2 although I think I ended up getting the Total Realism mod for it which significantly changed the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:29 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I was a huge fan of the original Rome (so much so that I had actually gotten it on mobile) as well as Medieval 2 although I think I ended up getting the Total Realism mod for it which significantly changed the game.
I have the original for iPad but have never played it, just haven't had time given I want to finish up my PS4 games.

I played the original game forever on PC with the XGM mod and then after I switched to Mac, I helped the Feral team get some mods working on MacOS as well.

Speaking of Feral, they're part of the team doing this remaster. They have been porting games to MacOS and Linux for a while and are probably THE gaming company for MacOS. They bring a wealth of experience and some of the things they've done with the Total War series in terms of bug fixes and adjustments were really needed. They're an awesome company and because of them, I have very high hopes for this game.

PS: Feral is who ported Rome Total War to mobile. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 01:50 PM 04-07-2021
I have the original for iPad but have never played it, just haven't had time given I want to finish up my PS4 games.

I played the original game forever on PC with the XGM mod and then after I switched to Mac, I helped the Feral team get some mods working on MacOS as well.

Speaking of Feral, they're part of the team doing this remaster. They have been porting games to MacOS and Linux for a while and are probably THE gaming company for MacOS. They bring a wealth of experience and some of the things they've done with the Total War series in terms of bug fixes and adjustments were really needed. They're an awesome company and because of them, I have very high hopes for this game.

PS: Feral is who ported Rome Total War to mobile. :-)
Yeah here's hoping they do great things with this. I had never heard of them until I got the mobile game. I would love it if they could port Medieval 2 to mobile as that would be phenomenal to have with me.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:53 PM 04-07-2021
Yeah here's hoping they do great things with this. I had never heard of them until I got the mobile game. I would love it if they could port Medieval 2 to mobile as that would be phenomenal to have with me.
Honestly, the biggest reason I'm stoked that Feral is involved is that it will be released on MacOS. I don't play a lot of games on my iMac, which is a shame because it's a 27" 5K with 32GB of RAM and an 8GB Radeon Pro 580. I've had it since 2017 and never really tried to see what it could do.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:12 PM 04-07-2021
Honestly, the biggest reason I'm stoked that Feral is involved is that it will be released on MacOS. I don't play a lot of games on my iMac, which is a shame because it's a 27" 5K with 32GB of RAM and an 8GB Radeon Pro 580. I've had it since 2017 and never really tried to see what it could do.
I can see why then. I rarely play anything on a computer, mainly just my PS4. I like mobile apps for when I am places that I am forced to wait for a long time to do stuff.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:23 PM 04-07-2021
I can see why then. I rarely play anything on a computer, mainly just my PS4. I like mobile apps for when I am places that I am forced to wait for a long time to do stuff.
That's me too. I use my Mac mostly for productivity and work. And Chiefsplanet of course.

Most of my gaming is either on my iPad or PS4.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 255
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Up