Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any news on the Honey Badger? [expected to play]
HonestChieffan 10:43 PM 01-23-2022
Not anything on the local coverage....
[Reply]
eDave 12:56 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Totally agree. This last game only had a total of 4 penalties and I wouldn't be surprised IF the League jumped that crew to some degree for so few penalties. But maybe not and it was well played clean game for the most part. BUT you can't blame the refs 'that much' for more watching as opposed to calling the game after that performance by both QBs and teams.:-)

Now with that being said, you wander what this next official crew will be like and will the lack of flags in the previous game make them more "ticky tack". I hope not!! But I don't think it really matters. Chiefs by 10 !!:-)
Our ref crew's history says no but the league may say yes.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:57 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
He's back, he's good, LETS GO!!
"I am praying for "the wood" attitude !!:-)
[Reply]
Spott 01:11 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Well of course he will play, he doesn't have tackle Josh Allen now and I'm sure if he has any conscience at all he is probably ashamed of himself for pussing out. So if he balls out, FANTASTIC !!!We need all hands on deck! Just don't put that uniform on unless you intend to use it, is all I am saying.
HB takes a lot of crap, but some receiver that was barely known by most got embarrassing far behind our secondary several times after he was gone lost week after he went out. He’s been here three seasons and we’re one game away from going to three Super Bowls with him. Some might think this is just a coincidence, but it sure looks like there’s a noticeable difference on defense when he’s on the field.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:14 PM 01-27-2022
Hmm, assuming everything holds, is this the healthiest we've been all year?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:16 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
HB takes a lot of crap, but some receiver that was barely known by most got embarrassing far behind our secondary several times after he was gone lost week after he went out. He’s been here three seasons and we’re one game away from going to three Super Bowls with him. Some might think this is just a coincidence, but it sure looks like there’s a noticeable difference on defense when he’s on the field.
He played 100% of the snaps against both the Chargers and Bengals. This secondary struggles against offenses that throw a lot of contested passes, regardless of who is on the field.

Not saying we don't need him - obviously, we want him out there. But he's not the difference between 14ppg and 28ppg. That's a matchup thing.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:17 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hmm, assuming everything holds, is this the healthiest we've been all year?
We're still missing our #1 and #2 RTs, but other than that, yeah, we're in pretty decent shape. (Thankfully Wylie hasn't been a dumpster fire over there so far.)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:48 PM 01-27-2022

While Tyrann Mathieu practice today, he's not yet completed the concussion protocol. He has to test after practice.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 27, 2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:51 PM 01-27-2022

#Chiefs: Tyrann Mathieu was back at practice today. He's been in concussion protocol.

Good sign for the Chiefs! #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/g8AdyqYSMJ

— McKenzie Nelson (@McKenzieMNelson) January 27, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:53 PM 01-27-2022
What this means is that he was in the "workout" phase of the protocol. He's not yet cleared for full participation. That being said, it looks likely he'll be cleared at this point if he's out there.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:53 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We're still missing our #1 and #2 RTs, but other than that, yeah, we're in pretty decent shape. (Thankfully Wylie hasn't been a dumpster fire over there so far.)
I'm actually quite impressed with how well Wylie has done thus far. Is he perfect? Nope, but find me another #3 RT in this League that can do as good of a job holding down the fort as he has done for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:56 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'm actually quite impressed with how well Wylie has done thus far. Is he perfect? Nope, but find me another #3 RT in this League that can do as good of a job holding down the fort as he has done for the Chiefs.
Is Remmers done for the season?

Wylie vs. Bosa (or Von Miller) in the Super Bowl?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:57 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Is Remmers done for the season?

Wylie vs. Bosa (or Von Miller) in the Super Bowl?
Remmers has that same mysterious Mitchell Schwartz back injury.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:58 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I would have been happier if either he or Trey Smith would have blocked a single guy on the final play of regulation.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:58 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Remmers has that same mysterious Mitchell Schwartz back injury.
I'm starting to think that Mitchell Schwartz may never come back.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:02 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I would have been happier if either he or Trey Smith would have blocked a single guy on the final play of regulation.
That was so incredibly weird. It truly doesn't appear that they communicated at all on that play. No one accounted for Hughes, who blew in between both of them. We are super fortunate that Mahomes got that ball out just before Hughes got to him
[Reply]
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Up