ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 139
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Might have something to do with the fact that the Chiefs defense is the worst in franchise history and the worst in the NFL, but I don't know.
Another game with the first punt in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Irrelevant.

Try talking about the truth, regardless of what the situation is. Mahomes is not playing well. He jumps at ghosts, he scrambles right into defenders etc.

We all love Mahomes, but he is not playing well right now.

I watched Tannehill turn and throw right behind the blitz a few plays ago. He made us pay for not disguising our blitz. Pretty sad when Tannehill is playing with better fundamentals than Mahomes.

Our coaches are almost always getting outcoaches by the other team. We almost never have better discipline and fundamentals than our opponents.
If by right now, you mean today, that's accurate.

If you mean this season, that's inaccurate because he's still been way better than virtually every other QB in the league.
[Reply]
-King- 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
You haven't looked at Tannehill's numbers this year, have you? :-)

Just because the guy can destroy the worst defense in the league doesn't mean he's been good this season.
Yeah we're just getting unlucky having to face the powerhouse Titans defense.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
The only player who consistently looks like a pro bowler on this team is Kelce. Hill disappears too often and is not catching right

He has 19 TD and 11 TO this year. That’s not up to standard. Mahomes should have 4 touchdowns for every turnover he has, at least. That’s what he did from 2018-2020, and it’s what other elite QBs are doing this year

Mahomes hasnt been consistent and isn’t playing near as good as he was during our run from 2018-2020

Again, we can't see the full field but he has had guys who would be open if he didn't bail on the play so soon. Now the reason he does is usually because the O-Line has failed against 4 defenders so not pointing the finger at Mahomes but to the point of this post he does seem to be having real trouble with the high coverage and based on the game plan it doesn't seem like Andy realizes this fact.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
The only player who consistently looks like a pro bowler on this team is Kelce. Hill disappears too often and is not catching right

He has 19 TD and 11 TO this year. That’s not up to standard. Mahomes should have 4 touchdowns for every turnover he has, at least. That’s what he did from 2018-2020, and it’s what other elite QBs are doing this year

Mahomes hasnt been consistent and isn’t playing near as good as he was during our run from 2018-2020
Might have something to do with the fact that this team is a lot worse than the 2018-2020 versions, but I don't know.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
That switch to Remmers to supposedly provide a veteran presence to help Smith has not helped.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
A lot of passes into the dirt for Mahomes this season also.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
I really think the defense has played ok, just Ryan tannehill and the receivers have been on fire. I'm not bummed out by them.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
Good god. Can we not even complete a five yard pass!
[Reply]
493rd 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
Man Burrow - Chase is lethal. We used to have that.
[Reply]
Best22 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
If by right now, you mean today, that's accurate.

If you mean this season, that's inaccurate because he's still been way better than virtually every other QB in the league.
I judge him like I would any top 5 QB. I don’t expect such a QB to have such a bad performance against such a bad defense
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah we're just getting unlucky having to face the powerhouse Titans defense.
I wasn't talking about us. I was talking about Tannehill being shit this year (which he basically has been up until this game).
[Reply]
KCTitus 01:27 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
That game was worse than this one I think.
yes, that's what I said...'maybe a more embarrassing game would have been'...
[Reply]
-King- 01:27 PM 10-24-2021
Perfect time to get Pringle some reps. We're counting on him being our #2!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:27 PM 10-24-2021
Helluva catch by Hill there.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 139
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Up