Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Fucked Up
Ebolapox 01:51 AM 11-01-2008
:-)

this thread has potential
[Reply]
Buck 01:51 AM 11-01-2008
fuck, ok i leave my 2 friends w/ 2 horny chicks it was just me they wanted me....if i wasnt 2 fucked up i woluldnt have call my mom 2 pick me up and wouldhave been awesoe 2 night....im gonna call1 of them 2 morrow
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:01 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
fuck, ok i leave my 2 friends w/ 2 horny chicks it was just me they wanted me....if i wasnt 2 fucked up i woluldnt have call my mom 2 pick me up and wouldhave been awesoe 2 night....im gonna call1 of them 2 morrow
What the fuck? Dude. You have got to learn how to handle your liquor when you are trying to hook up. If you are out with the boys, get fucking wasted beyond belief. With chicks, you can't be fall-down, slurring, spill beer on yourself drunk.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:08 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What the ****? Dude. You have got to learn how to handle your liquor when you are trying to hook up. If you are out with the boys, get ****ing wasted beyond belief. With chicks, you can't be fall-down, slurring, spill beer on yourself drunk.
Speak for yourself.

Hahaha, I know what you mean though. Fortunately, my girlfriend and I adore each other when we're blacked out drunk.
[Reply]
Buck 10:10 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Hootie:
Speak for yourself.

Hahaha, I know what you mean though. Fortunately, my girlfriend and I adore each other when we're blacked out drunk.
Its true what he says...I have much to learn in the way of drinking...

The only problem is last time I got blacked out drunk with her, it was one hell of a night...in a good way.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:13 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
Its true what he says...I have much to learn in the way of drinking...

The only problem is last time I got blacked out drunk with her, it was one hell of a night...in a good way.
I assume the gf is history now right?
[Reply]
blueballs 01:54 AM 11-01-2008
you have your mother come pick you up
Claythan just moved up a notch on the man scale
[Reply]
Buck 01:55 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by blueballs:
can u imageine how fucked up i am i called my mom pick me up?....

Literally how cuked up you have 2 be to call ur mom???
[Reply]
alanm 08:43 AM 11-01-2008
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 09:14 AM 11-01-2008
:-)
[Reply]
Kerberos 11:48 AM 11-01-2008
There is nothing wrong with this dude.

I was 26 years old living away from home. I was trashed beyond belief in Aggieville at 12:30 AM on a Friday night and just got done "Renting" some pizza.

I got in my pickup and almost hit three parked cars.

I had just enough sense to pull over at the minimart in aggieville and park. Got out and gave back the pizza I rented to the parking lot. Stumbled to a phone booth and called my MOM to come pick me up and take me home.

Now isn't that a little better than me driving home that wasted and possibly killing someone?

BTW I puked in my moms Mazda Miata and don't think she wasn't pissed. Yes I had to clean and detail her car.
[Reply]
Buck 11:49 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Kerberos:
There is nothing wrong with this dude.

I was 26 years old living away from home. I was trashed beyond belief in Aggieville at 12:30 AM on a Friday night and just got done "Renting" some pizza.

I got in my pickup and almost hit three parked cars.

I had just enough sense to pull over at the minimart in aggieville and park. Got out and gave back the pizza I rented to the parking lot. Stumbled to a phone booth and called my MOM to come pick me up and take me home.

Now isn't that a little better than me driving home that wasted and possibly killing someone?
Word.
[Reply]
xbarretx 09:59 AM 11-04-2008
:-) :-)!!!!!!!!!!!

rep
[Reply]
blueballs 01:57 AM 11-01-2008
this could turn into a I'm leaving for ever thread
i will bow out now