ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
RetiredSeniorChief 11:02 AM 09-26-2022
Will Hurricane lead to game being rescheduled?

Tampa braces for its worst hurricane in 100 YEARS: Monster storm Ian is set to batter Florida as a 'large and powerful force' bringing 15ft waves and 135mph winds - as locals dig TRENCHES and strip stores bare
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Florida.html
[Reply]
notorious 11:39 AM 09-26-2022
I'm looking at this game with one hope in mind.

Brady's career ends. Period.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:47 AM 09-26-2022
Mike Evans will play because I believe he was only suspended one game. Is Julio Jones playing? Without McDuffie, I don't see how KC covers both receivers. Also, Brady has a quick release. He's not going to stand like that idiot Matt Ryan and take hits and fumbles.

On the other side, the Bucs defense is probably the worst matchup the Chiefs can have. A dominant DL with a physical mentality and skilled linebackers.

This will be a tough game. That's why beating the Colts was necessary.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:49 AM 09-26-2022
If the Colts curse has reared its head again then there's no reason for the "Chiefs can't win in Florida" hex not to resurface..
[Reply]
Frazod 11:50 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
If the Colts curse has reared its head again then there's no reason for the "Chiefs can't win in Florida" hex not to resurface..
I think the "looking ahead to next week" curse got both teams.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:53 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think the "looking ahead to next week" curse got both teams.
Why would the Bucs look past Aaron Rodgers?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:56 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Why would the Bucs look past Aaron Rodgers?
Who do you think Brady wants to beat more?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
this is not DC
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:04 PM 09-26-2022
The season is still young. A loss wouldn't kill us, but another loss where our offensive line gets gang raped and it'll be time for us to accept the reality that we won't be in the AFC Championship game this year.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:37 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
The season is still young. A loss wouldn't kill us, but another loss where our offensive line gets gang raped and it'll be time for us to accept the reality that we won't be in the AFC Championship game this year.
That's not what "reality" means
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:11 PM 09-26-2022
KC Chiefs are my favorite team rn.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 PM 09-26-2022
hurricane might just make the bucs so wonked out with their practice schedule they get their ass beat anyway

The Bucs are working with the NFL to make contingency plans to possibly move Sunday’s game against the Chiefs and/or make arrangements to practice in another city Wednesday and Thursday should Hurricane Ian make landfall near Tampa, coach Todd Bowles said.

— Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:27 PM 09-26-2022
since the football gods have decided that chefsplanet will always be wrong, Chiefs win because of a controversial call and bucs fans cry about the refs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM 09-26-2022
it's always darkest before the dawn with andy and patrick

no one gave us a chance to win shit with matt moore
[Reply]
Eureka 12:41 PM 09-26-2022
Brady isn't great when his receivers are sidelined. Julio and Evans coming back this week.

Chiefs are going to struggle against this defense but they should come out with the win.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up