ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 37
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
threebag 11:52 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Bumping as a reminder.
For the haters
bdj23 11:31 AM 07-18-2019
No u
Easy 6 11:34 AM 07-18-2019
TRUMP!
patteeu 11:38 AM 07-18-2019
I assume politics that are directly related to sports news, especially NFL/Chiefs news, are still OK, right?
DaFace 11:47 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I assume politics that are directly related to sports news, especially NFL/Chiefs news, are still OK, right?
It's probably somewhat unavoidable in some cases, so there's unfortunately a lot of grey area. I might suggest the following as an example:

Brook Pryor's actions suggest that she's acting as a SJW. (Factual, and hard to deny given the evidence, so likely fine in the Lounge within reason.)

SJW's and the media are ruining the country. (Blanket statements about a broad group of people. Opinion-based. Likely not appropriate for the Lounge.)
Lzen 11:57 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
SJW's and the media are ruining the country - FACT
FYP

:-) :-)
DaFace 11:58 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
FYP

Booted from the thread. :-)

(not really)
Lzen 12:00 PM 07-18-2019
Booted from the thread. :-)

(not really)
I'd expect nothing less. :-)
patteeu 12:58 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
FYP

Moderators conspire with SJWs and the media to ruin the country!
loochy 12:05 PM 07-18-2019
Brook Pryor's actions suggest that she's acting as a SJW. (Factual, and hard to deny given the evidence, so likely fine in the Lounge within reason.)

SJW's and the media are ruining the country. (Blanket statements about a broad group of people. Opinion-based. Likely not appropriate for the Lounge.)
Broncos fans are all homosexuals. (Factual, and hard to deny given the evidence, so likely fine in the Lounge within reason.)

Raiders fans are a bunch of criminals. (Blanket statements about a broad group of people. Opinion-based. Likely not appropriate for the Lounge.)
jallmon 04:26 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Broncos fans are all homosexuals. (Factual, and hard to deny given the evidence, so likely fine in the Lounge within reason.)

Raiders fans are a bunch of criminals. (Blanket statements about a broad group of people. Opinion-based. Likely not appropriate for the Lounge.)
Are 3 people considered a "bunch"?
WhiteWhale 01:13 PM 07-18-2019
It's probably somewhat unavoidable in some cases, so there's unfortunately a lot of grey area. I might suggest the following as an example:

Entirely sensible.

I don't REALLY think it's that fine of a line. If some social matter is central to the topic, it's going to come up, but that doesn't mean you have to make it a whole discussion about the social issues of our time.

Just stay on topic and there's not a problem. A lot of these issues are divisive and toxic to any discussion, and they really aren't required 99% of the time.
GloryDayz 06:44 PM 07-18-2019

I'd report you to you but you're too cool for such things...
GloryDayz 06:44 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'd report you to you, but you're too cool for such things...

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:38 AM 07-18-2019
TRUMP 2020!
Page 8 of 37
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up