ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 94
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:30 PM 08-28-2014
I missed the series this spring and just now caught up.

Wow I'm glad I didn't get enveloped in what might have been only to be disappointed by the finale. I thought the finale was outstanding. I was sure one or both would die and the scarface fuckstain was 60/40 winning/dying. I also thought the incest sisterish thing would kill one of them.

I agree with whomever said it was about the relationship. Man it was a hell of a ride to watch it develop.

Hell of a series. Will buy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:35 PM 08-28-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I missed the series this spring and just now caught up.

Wow I'm glad I didn't get enveloped in what might have been only to be disappointed by the finale. I thought the finale was outstanding. I was sure one or both would die and the scarface fuckstain was 60/40 winning/dying. I also thought the incest sisterish thing would kill one of them.

I agree with whomever said it was about the relationship. Man it was a hell of a ride to watch it develop.

Hell of a series. Will buy.
She killed herself last week on HBO. Then returned to being Bill Masters' mom over on Showtime and hour later. Amazing week.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:22 AM 08-29-2014
I believe another reason some didn't like the finale is the atheists were all like,

"YEAH! This show openly mocks religion!!!"

----finale----

"Ummm. Wtf? Cohle found God? Show sucks."
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:14 AM 09-21-2014
Colin Farrell is confirmed now

Originally Posted by :
[The] 38-year-old star said, “I’m doing the second series. I’m so excited.”

“I know it will be eight episodes and take around four or five months to shoot. I know very little about it, but we’re shooting in the environs of Los Angeles which is great. It means I get to stay at home and see the kids.” Farrell revealed the rest of the cast are still being locked down.
Originally Posted by :
Nic Pizzolatto has returned to pen the next series, which looks set to pick up on the bloody murder of a corrupt city businessman found dead the night before a major transportation deal.

Three police officials from different cities are put in charge of solving the high profile case.

While the first season was directly solely by Emmy winner Cary Fukanaga, the new run will likely make use of multiple directors. No one has been confirmed as yet, but William Friedkin and The Fast and the Furious’ Justin Lin are among rumoured names.

[Reply]
The_Hound 09:15 PM 09-21-2014
this show ****ing disappointed me like crazy, so much build up and at the end
Spoiler!

Fargo was much better, although McConahey & Harrelson were good. Also, the eye-candy girls on the side were ****ing hot.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:55 PM 09-23-2014
Confirmed season 2 Colin Ferrell and Vince Vaughn
[Reply]
Bowser 08:00 PM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Confirmed season 2 Colin Ferrell and Vince Vaughn
I like this pairing. Looking forward to seeing this.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:53 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I like this pairing. Looking forward to seeing this.
Colin Ferrell is good. Vince Vaughn is not someone I can see doing a dramatic part. He is okay as a straightman in a comedy.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:24 PM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Colin Ferrell is good. Vince Vaughn is not someone I can see doing a dramatic part. He is okay as a straightman in a comedy.
He's got the range. He's kind of pigeon holed himself into his comedic role lately. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with his effort.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:07 PM 09-24-2014
How do you... just... WHAT?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:50 PM 09-24-2014
Vaughn did a lot of dramatic work in the late 90s / early 2000s
[Reply]
Aries Walker 08:12 PM 09-24-2014
Really? Like what? Jurassic Park?

Colin Farrell I think will work just fine, but I'll need to be convinced on Vince Vaughn.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:16 PM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Really? Like what? Jurassic Park?

Colin Farrell I think will work just fine, but I'll need to be convinced on Vince Vaughn.
Oh, a little film known as Psycho.

Seriously though, haven't seen it but had heard he was good in Clay Pigeons.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 08:21 PM 09-24-2014
That was the shot-for-shot Psycho remake. I believe it won some Golden Raspberries.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:30 PM 09-24-2014
Vaughn is pretty good in dramatic turns in Return to Paradise and Clay Pigeons, IMO. It should be a pretty interesting pairing.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 94
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up