Bob's Your Uncle 04:36 AM 04-30-2004
I am rubber you are glue.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:37 AM 04-30-2004
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!
[Reply]
KC Jones 05:54 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That's funny, I haven't slept with every woman who wanted to sleep with me. And It's been offered quite a few times. Now that I am married it happens more than ever. Learn to master your penis.

What you fail to mention is that you work at a leper colony.

:-)
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 06:00 AM 04-30-2004
I miss the night crew.

BTW, KCChiefsMan, I hear that girls with mullets who wear anything with the confederate flag, Nascar, or John Deere on it (especially if it's a dirty t-shirt) are pretty easy. And if she looks like she's in high school and is missing any teeth, pay no attention if she's ever rude or if you just get that "I'm not getting any from this chick vibe", because she definitely wants you.

Hope that helps.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:20 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
I miss the night crew.

BTW, KCChiefsMan, I hear that girls with mullets who wear anything with the confederate flag, Nascar, or John Deere on it (especially if it's a dirty t-shirt) are pretty easy. And if she looks like she's in high school and is missing any teeth, pay no attention if she's ever rude or if you just get that "I'm not getting any from this chick vibe", because she definitely wants you.

Hope that helps.
Nice. :-)

Another thread he'll be deleting real soon.
[Reply]
ndbbm 06:28 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
I miss the night crew.

Hope that helps.
I laughed AND snorted at this. :-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:51 AM 04-30-2004
Sex with a robot? :-)

Its all very well until it short circuits and you end of with the equivalent of pissing on 20 spark plugs.

Originally Posted by :
Realistic sex robots. Robots, or androids kinda, that feel and act real and are good at sex. They need to be very lifelike and affordable. They need to be able to move and easy to clean. If these were on the market, and most single guys had one. They wouldn't pursue girls with the passion we do now. We might try a little at the bar, but motivation would be at an all time low. Because we now if we don't go home with nothing that night, we always have our sex bots to screw when we get home. This would eliminate most of the control women have with sex. Girls would start hitting on guys and only the hot, rich celebrity type women would be able to remain the same.
[Reply]
ndbbm 08:03 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by PennyWise:
Sex with a robot? :-)

Its all very well until it short circuits and you end of with the equivalent of pissing on 20 spark plugs.

Cripes. Not even the inbred hicks in this po-dunk town would bang a robot. WTF was this boy thinkin?
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:13 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ndbbm:
Cripes. Not even the inbred hicks in this po-dunk town would bang a robot. WTF was this boy thinkin?
He was thinking he'd rather bang a machine because he's frustrated about his macking abilities.

I have this image of this dude in a bar (recently shot down) and yelling at the chick 'Don't worry bitch, I'm going home and F*CKING MY ROBOT!!'
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:18 AM 04-30-2004
I have this image of this dude in a bar (recently shot down) and yelling at the chick 'Don't worry bitch, I'm going home and F*CKING MY ROBOT!!'
Holy $hit!

Damn, why didn't I ever think of that comeback. Would've saved me years of embarassment. :-)
[Reply]
ndbbm 08:18 AM 04-30-2004
He was thinking he'd rather bang a machine because he's frustrated about his macking abilities.

I like to just stare blankly at a woman in a bar until they say "What are you looking at"...To which I reply, "Well, I'm going to have sex with you tonight, so you might as well be there for it." yeah...I can see this lamer has a .2 rating on the mack scale.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:21 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ndbbm:
I like to just stare blankly at a woman in a bar until they say "What are you looking at"...To which I reply, "Well, I'm going to have sex with you tonight, so you might as well be there for it." yeah...I can see this lamer has a .2 rating on the mack scale.

My buddy I work with has a good line...

'Excuse me, but would you like to go in halves on a bastard?'
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:24 AM 04-30-2004
If you just keep giving them the cash up front...I'm sure they'll continue to take you down to the tall grass, and let you do your stuff.

btw....some guy I saw on HBO already beat you to it..a lifelike looking doll, you can select the attributes......I'm sure you can find it online.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:26 AM 04-30-2004

My buddy I work with has a good line...

'Excuse me, but would you like to go in halves on a bastard?'

Great line. A friend of mine in college used a line that always made me grab my gut in laughter. He'd go ask a girl to dance. If she turned him down he'd say, "No problem, I have to take a shit anyways" :-)

Ahh, the good ol' days.....
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:27 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

Great line. A friend of mine in college used a line that always made me grab my gut in laughter. He'd go ask a girl to dance. If she turned him down he'd say, "No problem, I have to take a shit anyways" :-)

Ahh, the good ol' days.....

Now that's f*cking funny!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up