ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m On Vacation...
Kman34 08:00 PM 06-05-2021
1st Vacation the wife and I have been on in 13 years... Bradenton FLA.. Been a bad year for me, lost my Dad and best friend within 3 months... Need this bad..
It’s the beach life now!!
[Reply]
Pablo 08:05 PM 06-05-2021
Have fun and drink a couple for your dad and buddy!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:03 PM 06-05-2021
Enjoy.

My wife, my two year old, and I are heading to Destin, FL in late July. I’ve never been.

Definitely open to suggestions on things to see/do. Tough with a high energy toddler, but I’ll let him wear himself out on the beach.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:06 PM 06-05-2021
Unless your on a boat, it doesn’t count.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Enjoy.

My wife, my two year old, and I are heading to Destin, FL in late July. I’ve never been.

Definitely open to suggestions on things to see/do. Tough with a high energy toddler, but I’ll let him wear himself out on the beach.
why Destin?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:13 PM 06-05-2021
Sorry for your losses. Kick back and try to think your dad and friend would want you to know life goes on and it's up to you to make the most of it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:13 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
1st Vacation the wife and I have been on in 13 years... Bradenton FLA.. Been a bad year for me, lost my Dad and best friend within 3 months... Need this bad..
It’s the beach life now!!
Siesta Key in Sarasota is one of the best beaches in the world. Fort de Soto beach was Trip Advisors best beach in the USA a couple of years ago.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:19 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Siesta Key in Sarasota is one of the best beaches in the world. Fort de Soto beach was Trip Advisors best beach in the USA a couple of years ago.
I'm heading to Sanibel in a couple weeks for my FIL's 90th birthday party. I don't know how you people survive summers. You must have gills.
[Reply]
eDave 09:21 PM 06-05-2021
Get the fuck off your phone.
[Reply]
Spott 09:24 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I'm heading to Sanibel in a couple weeks for my FIL's 90th birthday party. I don't know how you people survive summers. You must have gills.
I just got back from Key West today and the humidity and sun can definitely be intense in south Florida. I would think I would be used to it by now from living in Orlando, but there’s a big difference between here and there.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
you spend the summer in the pool, the beach and the air con. Otherwise, you sweat like a pig.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 09:28 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I just got back from Key West today and the humidity and sun can definitely be intense in south Florida. I would think I would be used to it by now from living in Orlando, but there’s a big difference between here and there.
I took my son to Key West when he graduated. We chartered a fishing trip, rented some jet skis and just hung out. It was a good time.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:32 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
My daughter lives in Cape Coral. She texted today to bring lots of shorts because summer is here. If she thinks it's hot, it's hot. I didn't realize there was that much difference between Orlando and the Fort Myer area.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:41 PM 06-05-2021
Hope you have a fun time K man34
[Reply]
philfree 09:44 PM 06-05-2021
I'm in Sidney, NE.....Woo who! In the 90's!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up