ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 279 of 283
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283 >
Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Let’s do this shit.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:57 PM 07-25-2020
Any word on rings? Nothing I have seen has been officially released.

With that said-If the ring companies/yearbook companies (jostens etc) would have the same problem as they are with yearbooks-it could be a while for them to be received.

Factories were being closed because of CV19. Many schools have not received yearbooks yet. Supposed to be delivered in May.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:01 PM 07-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Hey all - I've noticed that a few folks have been deleting their posts that came directly after Pat's 2nd INT. Please don't do this. This thread is legitimately a fantastic primary source on the Chiefs' 2nd Super Bowl Championship. I know some folks may think they were too critical of Pat in those posts, but those posts represented the lowest point of the Super Bowl and a very hard moment after our half-century long wait to get back to the SB. With that said, those low posts during that time make the subsequent comeback that much more satisfying to read. If anyone is giving you grief for them, ignore them. We were all in this ride together and 50 years of heartbreak is something that's hard to bounce back from in that moment.

Seriously, I've read a lot of game-threads and instant reactions of the Super Bowl online. Chiefsplanet's is the best one and it isn't close, especially coming from a place that had a shared community like this for so long. Reading us share our incredible 4th quarter comeback is still one of my favorite things to do on a low day.
If you have specific examples, link them. I'm happy to undelete as long as I don't see a legitimate reason that they were deleted.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:12 PM 07-25-2020
Five and a half months later, and I still can't believe we won the Super Bowl.
The "Chiefs Super Bowl Champions" towel hanging next to our bed seems like some mean practical joke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:51 PM 07-25-2020
the best thing about this thread is how shitty and late OP was

:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:54 PM 07-25-2020
Just got done rewatching this. I was going to start with the divisional game and work my way up to it but, I wasn’t seeing the full game on YouTube.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:10 PM 07-25-2020
All 2019 Playoff Games began airing on NFL Network last night. All Chiefs games are included, although I don't know the exact times.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:21 AM 07-26-2020
https://sports.yahoo.com/kyle-shanah...045927019.html

Great article about Kyle Shanahan’s interview with Chris Simms today. It’s interesting hearing him breakdown WASP’s impact from the opposing perspective and hear just how critical Chris Jones’ first deflection was (it may have won us the game). Hearing him breakdown how he called a flooded RPO after diagnosing a blitz (overloading our D) still makes me think he outsmarted himself and should have stuck with the run and dared us to stop it. Their run game was flat out lethal and so many other variables can go wrong in the passing game.

The whole interview is pretty solid. Have to think Kyle is going to be as prolific as his Dad. It gives me great joy that we were able to take his team down after watching his Dad crush our playoff dreams.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:40 AM 07-26-2020
https://sports.yahoo.com/kyle-shanah...045927019.html

Great article about Kyle Shanahan’s interview with Chris Simms today. It’s interesting hearing him breakdown WASP’s impact from the opposing perspective and hear just how critical Chris Jones’ first deflection was (it may have won us the game). Hearing him breakdown how he called a flooded RPO after diagnosing a blitz (overloading our D) still makes me think he outsmarted himself and should have stuck with the run and dared us to stop it. Their run game was flat out lethal and so many other variables can go wrong in the passing game.

The whole interview is pretty solid. Have to think Kyle is going to be as prolific as his Dad. It gives me great joy that we were able to take his team down after watching his Dad crush our playoff dreams.
Jones has three deflections in the fourth quarter. He is the most impactful player on this team not named Mahomes
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:48 AM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If you have specific examples, link them. I'm happy to undelete as long as I don't see a legitimate reason that they were deleted.
If you're going to start undeleting deleted posts, you must begin with the first one in the Patrick Mahomes draft thread. "Bust."

It's the Chiefiest post ever and deserves to stand the test of time.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:49 AM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the best thing about this thread is how shitty and late OP was

:-)
You waited 11 minutes to signify the 11pts we were going to win by. It was a brilliant maneuver, to be honest.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:10 AM 07-26-2020
Conf Championship on now.

SB on later today

NFL network
[Reply]
Bowser 09:45 AM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Conf Championship on now.

SB on later today

NFL network
Looking forward to hearing the crowd scream out SAMMYYYYYY right before Mahomes hits him on the 60 yard TD bomb.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:54 AM 07-26-2020
The look on Tannehill's face when Sorenson levels him. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:55 AM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jones has three deflections in the fourth quarter. He is the most impactful player on this team not named Mahomes
Would not have even been mad if he won MVP.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:01 PM 07-26-2020
Would not have even been mad if he won MVP.
Could have been split 3 ways
[Reply]
Page 279 of 283
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283 >
Up