ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
sully1983 03:24 PM 06-25-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart on a pay phone!
:-):-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:31 PM 06-25-2020
She just bounces perfectly. She's not that conventional smokeshow type w/ the gym body and perfect cans, but my word she'd get a hell of a nice bidding war going in a 'how much for a single night' hypothetical...
[Reply]
Chief Pote 07:32 PM 06-29-2020
Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!
[Reply]
007 08:49 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!

Supposedly it will be on the peacock streaming platform from NBC.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:55 PM 06-29-2020
I’ve only seen maybe 3-4 episodes and I like it.

But it feels like Costner just swoops in for cameos. He’s the headliner, but not the main character.
[Reply]
alanm 06-30-2020, 04:49 AM
This message has been deleted by alanm. Reason: dupe
alanm 04:54 AM 06-30-2020
[QUOTE=Chief Pote;15044098]Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!

https://www.bestfreestreaming.com
[Reply]
candyman 06:22 PM 06-30-2020
This show went from very good to a SJW jerkoff-fest amazingly fast. Its almost like they switched writers about halfway through season 2.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:35 PM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
This show went from very good to a SJW jerkoff-fest amazingly fast. Its almost like they switched writers about halfway through season 2.

The first season was amazing.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:44 PM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
Do you have a more specific critique?
I realize that there are varied politicized narratives going on in the storyline, but it seems kind of inherent to telling a well-rounded story of competing political interests.

Maybe it's me, but I prefer my narratives to have every perspective well-represented when there is a conflict. It's weaker storytelling when the 'bad guys' aren't treated as credibly as the heroes.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:45 AM 07-06-2020
I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. But 3 eps into the third season....it hasn't been AS good. Looks like some shit goes down in the 4th episode based on the preview. So hopefully it picks up.

I liked Cowboy. He was the older black guy who joined the bunkhouse. He was there for an episode or two, then gone for a while, then showed up again for like 5 minutes, and I think he left the ranch for good now? I'm not really sure. He was good though.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:01 AM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. But 3 eps into the third season....it hasn't been AS good. Looks like some shit goes down in the 4th episode based on the preview. So hopefully it picks up.

I liked Cowboy. He was the older black guy who joined the bunkhouse. He was there for an episode or two, then gone for a while, then showed up again for like 5 minutes, and I think he left the ranch for good now? I'm not really sure. He was good though.
Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:40 PM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.
I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:07 PM 07-07-2020
'Is 'at yer dad? . . . '
'Kinda, . .. yeah. . .'

:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:09 PM 07-07-2020
I hate watching this week to week. I became a binge-er a few years ago. Haven't had to slow down and wait for a new episode in a long time.

That said, this season is waaaay different. I'm not hating it, but it's definitely a new vibe. I'm sure there are enough things boiling to make it interesting as hell later on, but for now, it's just a slow build and a character thing. Which ain't all bad.
[Reply]
2bikemike 07:01 PM 07-07-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...
My wife and I were wondering the same thing about Jamie and Beth. She really hates him!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up