ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Royals vs. Tigers Game Thread June 15
Mama Hip Rockets 01:50 PM 06-15-2021
Tonight is the slump-buster! How could they possibly lose with this lineup?

Mike Minor heads to the mound as we look to even the series.#TogetherRoyal pic.twitter.com/wX5e4xkGZi

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 15, 2021

Back for some more fun in Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/EATdDEMM3p

— Detroit Tigers (@tigers) June 15, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:07 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
O'hearn is just crushing in Omaha!!!!!!!

Bring him up so he can suck again!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:21 AM 06-16-2021
I'm not sure if they talked about it on the broadcast, but Mondesi was in the on-deck circle to PH for Lopez.

As the 4th hitter in an inning. After Hanser Alberto was used to PH for the 2nd hitter in the inning.

WTF kind of decision is that? If you're going to go to Mondesi, go to him and make sure he gets to swing the bat (especially against a hard-throwing, straight-fastball-throwing reliever).
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:35 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I'm not sure if they talked about it on the broadcast, but Mondesi was in the on-deck circle to PH for Lopez.

As the 4th hitter in an inning. After Hanser Alberto was used to PH for the 2nd hitter in the inning.

WTF kind of decision is that? If you're going to go to Mondesi, go to him and make sure he gets to swing the bat (especially against a hard-throwing, straight-fastball-throwing reliever).
That's exactly what I said. Mind-boggling decision.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:56 AM 06-16-2021
At least Taylor didn't go down with the bat on his shoulder like he usually does.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:59 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Mike Matheny and his Staff are worthless, and quite frankly, DM needs to move on from this Franchise as well.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up