ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 50
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:35 PM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I prefer the 4 barrel carberator on the Hemi in the 1970 Charger.

Edit for posterity, here is the original thread starter.

[/quote=shyguyms]
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

A Picture of our trip from Maryland to Kansas City X-mas 2004

[/QUOTE]

:-) so that is what you look like- I pictured less teeth and more Cammo for some reason.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:04 PM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Turns out this dude is bestest buds with JD. Lovely.
Maybe he has the same tax monkey for an attorney.

HARDCORE!
[Reply]
SPchief 02:15 PM 04-05-2008
Holy hell. How did I miss this thread?
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:21 PM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Holy hell. How did I miss this thread?
too much Pron??
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:38 PM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.

BS
The birthday he had posted in his profile is the exact same birthday for the guy in the sex offender list. Were him and his "cousin" born on the exact same day and year as well? Thats not his wife you're chatting with, its him.

[Reply]
Phobia 02:57 PM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
BS
The birthday he had posted in his profile is the exact same birthday for the guy in the sex offender list. Were him and his "cousin" born on the exact same day and year as well? Thats not his wife you're chatting with, its him.
Shocking. He lied again? I can hardly believe that. I thought for sure he'd start telling the truth now that he's had a good night's sleep. Heh.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:12 PM 04-05-2008
Certainly the cop story sounds fishy enough. Why would the cops be there for more than a few minutes? They don't exactly do stake outs for harassing phone calls.

Starting to sound like the entire cover story is a bunch of BS
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:33 PM 04-05-2008

i just read the tags...didn't even know we had tags....
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 03:40 PM 04-05-2008
That was a brutal cyber beat down.

To think I felt sorry for the poor dude.
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:33 PM 04-05-2008
I was hoping there would be some photoshop pics of him up by now.

Lets get with the program here.:-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 05:39 PM 04-05-2008
I almost thought this thread was gonna be about a guy who f*cked his best friends girl
[Reply]
kstater 05:46 PM 04-05-2008
fgg
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:09 AM 04-07-2008
Is this still funny on monday? I'm not sure.

Read it all...reserve comment.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:23 AM 04-07-2008

Classic. I'm sorry I missed all this. What a dumbass.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:38 AM 04-07-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Is this still funny on monday? I'm not sure.

Read it all...reserve comment.
It was better with a beer.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 50
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up