ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
unlurking 08:56 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
Nice twist at the end. Curious to see where it leads.

Well, obviously right back to where he was pulled out of the timeline but you know what I mean.
Based on the kid I was assuming it was Mephisto until the end, which would tie all the "hints" from WV together. While I like the idea of Loki v Loki, I was hoping we'd get a new baddie.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:01 AM 06-10-2021
Hence the flaws with time travel logic is that if they're having this variant of Loki, the one that escaped with the tessaract in Endgame, help them reset the timeline to it's natural place, then by that logic, he would need to be reset as well, thus sending him on the path of being killed by Thanos. Will be interesting to see if they try to work around this, if Owen Wilson's character has a hidden agenda and if Loki tries to avoid this fate while helping them achieve their goal. I'll keep watching, definitely a better premise than the other Marvel shows up until this point.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:03 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Based on the kid I was assuming it was Mephisto until the end, which would tie all the "hints" from WV together. While I like the idea of Loki v Loki, I was hoping we'd get a new baddie.
Loki vs Loki could nuanced, to another immortal shapeshifter who has time traveling abilities like En Sabah Nur.

He has connections to the Celestials & Eternals
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:43 AM 06-10-2021
Potential spoiler/teaser. Click at your own risk: https://twitter.com/vaneIIoki/status...398166017?s=20
[Reply]
Kman34 09:47 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Really disappointed in the 1st episode. We'll see where it goes but can't believe I'm the only one.

I haven't seen Avengers Endgame, though, but I get the gist of it.
I really like it.. Much better that the Falcon and WS..
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:51 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Loki vs Loki could nuanced,
Particularly if the details on his rap sheet are an indication

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 11:31 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Potential spoiler/teaser. Click at your own risk: https://twitter.com/vaneIIoki/status...398166017?s=20
Spoiler!

[Reply]
srvy 12:04 PM 06-10-2021
IMHO it started out like another Disney dud. It wouldn't be hard for me to drop D+ like a rock. My son likes it so Ill soldier on. He has his own tv so if this picks up I will catch up. I am on to Bosch which I have never seen should keep me busy a while.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:55 PM 06-10-2021

#Loki had a higher audience number on its premiere date than #WandaVision or #TheFalconAndTheWinterSoldier

(@samba_tv) pic.twitter.com/oe38ddz1Pf

— Geek Vibes Nation (@GeekVibesNation) June 10, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 10:32 PM 06-10-2021
Loved this first episode.

I think this will be the best of the 3 MCU shows for sure. So much potential and Loki is just a better character than Wanda, Vision, Bucky, and Sam.
[Reply]
Fish 08:46 AM 06-11-2021
The big bad is Apocalypse, so the can retcon Mutants in the MCU
I thought it was clear who the big bad was in the first episode. But maybe not...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
unlurking 09:03 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I thought it was clear who the big bad was in the first episode. But maybe not...

Spoiler!
I missed it, but I'm not familiar with the Timekeepers/TVA.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:08 PM 06-11-2021
Of course it did, in terms of popularity alone, Loki is one of the most popular characters in the Marvel universe, WandaVision started off slow as hell, too enamored with it's own homage to classic TV and cryptic hints to actually tell a cohesive or interesting story, and let's face it, Falcon and the Winter Soldier are the ugly girls that you try to go through to get to the hot one. One is damaged on the inside and the other is just not interesting enough to warrant your attention.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:01 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Of course it did, in terms of popularity alone, Loki is one of the most popular characters in the Marvel universe, WandaVision started off slow as hell, too enamored with it's own homage to classic TV and cryptic hints to actually tell a cohesive or interesting story, and let's face it, Falcon and the Winter Soldier are the ugly girls that you try to go through to get to the hot one. One is damaged on the inside and the other is just not interesting enough to warrant your attention.
I just could not disagree more with your take on WandaVision.

The attention to detail was absolutely amazing, as was the writing, score, casting and overall story arc, which takes on a different feel when watching the entire season for the second time.

You guys never cease to amaze me: People bitch and bitch and bitch that "Hollywood has run out of ideas!!!!", yet when something "original" is aired, it's not good enough.

There's just no way to please everyone but I think it's safe to say that WandaVision was a rousing success that beat all expectations in terms of streaming numbers and internet buzz.
[Reply]
Sorce 02:17 PM 06-11-2021
I wonder if part of that is due to releasing on a weekday where a lot of people don't have plans and have to work the next day vs Friday which is when people tend to go out and do stuff.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up