ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 28
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Bowser 09:22 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
This has to take place in the reality that Cap, Tony, and Scott Lang ventured to in Endgame right? All of this multi-verse stuff might get a little hard to keep track of in the years to come.
I think the TVA stands "outside" of reality(s) to observe the various timelines and make sure they don't get too screwed up. For Loki, yeah, this takes place right after he portals out of Stark Tower with the Tesseract. So not Endgame, but Infinity War. In Loki's understanding, Asgard hasn't been destroyed and Thanos hasn't come to Earth or gained the Infinity Gauntlet yet.

Might have to start writing this shit down, lol.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04-11-2021, 12:42 PM
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
Valiant 05:10 PM 04-13-2021
This looks to be the series so far.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:32 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think the TVA stands "outside" of reality(s) to observe the various timelines and make sure they don't get too screwed up. For Loki, yeah, this takes place right after he portals out of Stark Tower with the Tesseract. So not Endgame, but Infinity War. In Loki's understanding, Asgard hasn't been destroyed and Thanos hasn't come to Earth or gained the Infinity Gauntlet yet.

Might have to start writing this shit down, lol.
Correction - this takes place right after the first Avenger's movie, not Infinity War. Loki is not even the Loki that died by Thanos' hand, he's still the the Loki withut redemption looking to snake power (thank to Dane on that one).

See? I have to write shit down. Lol
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:38 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Correction - this takes place right after the first Avenger's movie, not Infinity War. Loki is not even the Loki that died by Thanos' hand, he's still the the Loki withut redemption looking to snake power (thank to Dane on that one).

See? I have to write shit down. Lol
It's so freaking confusing and difficult to explain.

I tried to post something that would clarify the TV series Loki vs. Infinity War Loki but even it was so confusing that I deleted it.

:-)
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:22 PM 04-14-2021
It's in a different reality though. Events will not happen in that reality the same as they happened in the one in which we saw the events of Infinity War/Endgame, Homecoming, etc. The sorcerer supreme explained it to Banner. Since the Loki from that reality will not be returning to Asgard with Thor, things have now deviated for that reality. It will have its own separate future now. Really hard to wrap your head around a multi-verse theory as opposed to a linear time theory like back to the future.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:52 PM 04-14-2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:37 PM 04-15-2021
TVA is outside of time, they will show Loki his death at the hand of Thanos.

Because they went back in time and Loki escaped, the timeline is branching off into alternative realities. And it seems like Loki is at the core of the majority of these realities.

This will lead us into Dr. Stranges movie?
[Reply]
Sorter 06:17 PM 04-15-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 07:20 PM 04-15-2021
:-)

And Sorter makes his triumphant comeback, lol
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:31 PM 06-02-2021

TGIW! Take it from @TWHiddleston, himself, and join us for the final round of #LokiWednesdays before @MarvelStudios' Loki premieres June 9. Tweet along to @MarvelStudios' Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame today at 4p PT on #DisneyPlus. pic.twitter.com/KNkZ5Gm8BQ

— Disney+ (@disneyplus) June 2, 2021

[Reply]
Rausch 04:38 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
TVA is outside of time, they will show Loki his death at the hand of Thanos.

Because they went back in time and Loki escaped, the timeline is branching off into alternative realities. And it seems like Loki is at the core of the majority of these realities.

This will lead us into Dr. Stranges movie?
It could mean we have an alternate story leading up to Infinity War. Is there a reality where Loki beats Thanos? Does he lead the charge?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:14 PM 06-05-2021

Welcome to the team 🙌 Marvel Studios' #Loki arrives Wednesday with new episodes every week on @DisneyPlus. pic.twitter.com/KIzv4U8c1U

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) June 5, 2021

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:50 PM 06-08-2021
Should drop tonight sometime....

I’m sure Dane is staying up....
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:26 AM 06-09-2021
Good start to this one. Really has the potential to change the MCU significantly going forward in a way the other shows haven’t.

Also hope they do the whole temporal agent thing better than Star Trek Enterprise did.
[Reply]
unlurking 06:33 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Good start to this one. Really has the potential to change the MCU significantly going forward in a way the other shows haven’t.

Also hope they do the whole temporal agent thing better than Star Trek Enterprise did.
Will be hard not to. Star Trek made me hate time travel plots. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 28
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up