ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 28
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:31 AM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by Sorce:
What if it isn't a "bad guy" could it be Dr. Strange? He saw so many scenarios with Thanos. Could he have created the TVA to make sure a Thanos situation doesn't happen again?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Seen a couple of theories that Mordo from Dr. Strange is the big baddie behind this.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:29 AM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Seen a couple of theories that Mordo from Dr. Strange is the big baddie behind this.
I hope not. Dr. Strange as a bad guy? That would be stupid decision.

Now, Dr. Strange keeping the timeline as part of his job to benefit all, not for his personal power, that would be keeping within his character.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:39 AM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I hope not. Dr. Strange as a bad guy? That would be stupid decision.

Now, Dr. Strange keeping the timeline as part of his job to benefit all, not for his personal power, that would be keeping within his character.
Remember, Mordo got all pissy when Dr. Strange reversed time when battling with Kaecilius and his Zealots.

Some Mordo quotes from Dr. Strange that supports this theory;

Originally Posted by :
Temporal manipulations can create branches in time. Unstable dimensional openings. Spatial paradoxes! Time loops! You wanna get stuck reliving the same moment over and over forever or never having existed at all?
Originally Posted by :
The bill comes due. Don't you see? Her transgressions led to the Zealots to Dormammu. Kaecilius... was her fault! And here we are... in the consequence of her deception. A world on fire.
Originally Posted by :
Dr. Stephen Strange: We did it.
Baron Mordo: Yes. Yes, we did it. By also violating the natural law.
Dr. Stephen Strange: Look around you. It's over.
Baron Mordo: You think there will be no consequences, Strange? No price to pay? We broke our rules, just like her. The bill comes due. Always!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:20 AM 07-09-2021

#Loki nearly had #FrogThor in the very first episode: https://t.co/tUYKEbESzu

— SuperHeroHype by Mandatory (@SuperHeroHype) July 9, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:10 AM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier have shown us that while these TV series are interconnected to the overall MCU, they're also very self-contained.

Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Wanda Maximoff and Loki all made decisions that greatly affected their lives. Wanda's grief led to the manipulation of hundreds of innocent people's lives, Sam turned down the shield, Bucky decided to eschew the ways of an assassins and atone for his misdeeds and Loki has come to realize that he's not who he thought he was for basically his entire life.

The "demons" or the "Big Bads" aren't Mephisto or Kang or The Flag Smashers/Val Demmings, the antagonists of these TV series are the main characters themselves. These are damaged people that are trying to make sense of their lives and become better humans. We see the aftermath of Sam's decision and Wanda's grief and thousands of bad decisions made by Loki. Bucky was brainwashed to assassinate people for Hydra but he also knows that he did commit those assassinations. Each character made a decision to put themselves in the position we find them in at the beginning of each TV series and it's up to them to figure their way out.

Maybe Kang or someone else is the head of the TVA and pulling all of the strings but that would almost negate Loki's journey of self-discovery. If everything that's happened to Loki since Endgame is someone else's doing, then it would be easy for Loki to go back to being "evil" Loki, destined to repeat the all of the bad decisions that landed him at the TVA in the first place (along with all of the other Loki's).

I realize that many people want to see the X Men or any number of supervillains but it just doesn't seem as if those were in the plans. The other thing to keep in mind is that Disney/Marvel had absolutely no idea that Disney+ would be as successful as it is today, so I find it difficult to believe that they would launch such characters in a format in which they expected so few to actually subscribe and watch.

Disney+ initially hoped to have 10 million subscribers by the end of 2020 and hoped to have 50 million by the end of 2023. Maybe it was accelerated by the pandemic or The Mandalorian or any number of factors but Disney has 105 million paying subscribers, a number they didn't initially think they'd hit until the mid-to-late 2020's, so it's important to keep that in mind when watching these series that were planned way back in 2018 and went into production in 2019 and early 2020.

Now that Disney+ is firmly established with 100+ million paying subs, with more and more territories poised to launch in the coming years, maybe some of the upcoming series will push the envelope and introduce new villains.

But I have my doubts that begins with Loki.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:40 PM 07-10-2021

EXCLUSIVE‼️ @ViewsFrom616 interviewed @iamkateherron and she revealed that @chrishemsworth is the voice of #Throg the Frog Thor
in Episode Five of #Loki #ReleaseTheThrogCut#PrayersForPuddleGulp 🐸 pic.twitter.com/2TIyvf1Mk8

— Twitch.tv/ForAllNerds (@ForAllNerds) July 10, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:12 AM 07-14-2021
I’m up so I’m going to watch this finale at 3:00 am.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:47 AM 07-14-2021

#LOKI if we don’t see mobius on a jet ski this episode i’m suing marvel pic.twitter.com/8c1Hvyyxxr

— ava ४ (@avaastel) July 14, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:48 AM 07-14-2021
Okay so riddle me this……. How does this
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:50 AM 07-14-2021
Well, I was completely wrong, lol. What a bold move!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:52 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay so riddle me this……. How does this
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:01 AM 07-14-2021
Well that certainly didn't disappoint. A good culmination of this season with the multiverse explosion as well as what appears to be the introduction of the primary villain in Phase 4.

Also glad to see there's a season 2 to further explore these characters.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:02 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Spoiler!
Mid-credit scene says there is a S2. Makes sense given what was effectively a cliffhanger ending.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:15 AM 07-14-2021
What information did he send Renslayer early in the episode after Loki/Sylvie arrived and why/where did she go after that?
[Reply]
Jamie 02:22 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I guess I still I think Immortus (who I maintain is distinct from Kang) is most likely.
Nailed it. :-) They didn't say Immortus, but that's who that was.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 28
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up