ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 252
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:16 AM 03-16-2016
I'm loving The Division right now. Having lots fun with it and its content. I like that they outlined the year coming up with all of its content. I play this with all of my friends so it's even better. Curious if anyone else is playing it?

I'd say it's about a 9/10 game. Just off the top of my head without sitting down and writing a review.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 08:48 PM 03-22-2016
the ending to Oxenfree.....
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:27 PM 03-25-2016
I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition. Been pretty fun. Started with a mage and went to assassin archer instead.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:27 PM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition. Been pretty fun. Started with a mage and went to assassin archer instead.
I've never played. Heard that it's excellent now that all the bugs have been worked out.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:34 AM 03-26-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I've never played. Heard that it's excellent now that all the bugs have been worked out.
It is pretty good. I don't like the new specializations they gave the Rogue and overall it is pretty easy to min/max a character. For mages the Inferno/Necromancer combination is pretty broken.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:19 PM 03-26-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
It is pretty good. I don't like the new specializations they gave the Rogue and overall it is pretty easy to min/max a character. For mages the Inferno/Necromancer combination is pretty broken.
I went ahead and picked it up. I'll check it out tonight or tomorrow.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 04:31 PM 03-28-2016
quick question for you guys. I replayed Bioshock infinite recently and wondered. What if the whole game was a walking sim/puzzle game? Same story, just all the (meh) combat taken out of it or replaced with QTE like the Walking Dead. I think I might have enjoyed it more if that was the case. I love the begining and end because it is tons of exploring and exposition. The middle, has those elements but then I walk into a new area with spawned enemies and I am like "Oh, this shit again."

Am I crazy?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:52 AM 03-29-2016
Twitch MLB 16 the show

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...A%20The%20Show
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:18 PM 04-04-2016
Gonzo. How the fuck do you have so much time to play all these games? I checked out your profile, holy hell man!
[Reply]
DC.chief 06:31 AM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
quick question for you guys. I replayed Bioshock infinite recently and wondered. What if the whole game was a walking sim/puzzle game? Same story, just all the (meh) combat taken out of it or replaced with QTE like the Walking Dead. I think I might have enjoyed it more if that was the case. I love the begining and end because it is tons of exploring and exposition. The middle, has those elements but then I walk into a new area with spawned enemies and I am like "Oh, this shit again."

Am I crazy?
You are crazy. That game is incredible. I felt they had enough vigor combinations to mess with to keep the combat fresh throughout the game.

Try playing it on the hardest difficulty
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:02 AM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Gonzo. How the **** do you have so much time to play all these games? I checked out your profile, holy hell man!
:-)
I was a single guy there for a while my man.
Actually, even though Lumpy and I got back together, I still play a lot. She is a bit of a gamer as well. She likes Nintendo games and heavy story driven ones like The Last of Us.
I guess it went from a hobby to more of a passion a few years ago when Uncharted 2 came out. Before then, I was a casual. Just sports games and FPS. Now I play everything.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:37 PM 04-05-2016
Haven't been in here for a bit. Anyone play deadpool?
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:15 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
:-)
I was a single guy there for a while my man.
Actually, even though Lumpy and I got back together, I still play a lot. She is a bit of a gamer as well. She likes Nintendo games and heavy story driven ones like The Last of Us.
I guess it went from a hobby to more of a passion a few years ago when Uncharted 2 came out. Before then, I was a casual. Just sports games and FPS. Now I play everything.
Well that makes sense.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:06 AM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
You are crazy. That game is incredible. I felt they had enough vigor combinations to mess with to keep the combat fresh throughout the game.

Try playing it on the hardest difficulty
Same enemies over and over again. Vigors were the only thing that kept the combat fresh for me. It got to the point towards the end, where you would trigger yet another boss rush, I was like "oh this shit again?" I just wanted more of the story to unfold.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:10 AM 04-15-2016
Buy this fucking game. Drop whatever the fuck it is you're doing, go to the store, buy it, load it onto your platform of choice and plan to waste the next three weeks.

I'm 7 hours in and can't wait to play it later.
It's like Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne had a baby and the baby is on high doses of cocaine and meth.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 252
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up