ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 102 of 252
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:17 PM 03-19-2019
dark forces total conversion in unreal

FUCK

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 03:46 PM 03-19-2019
Not sure if this has been discussed, but I've played Kenshi (PC) for years... Best game I've every played... especially with a lot of the mods that they community has put out. It's fucking amazeballs.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:54 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Not sure if this has been discussed, but I've played Kenshi (PC) for years... Best game I've every played... especially with a lot of the mods that they community has put out. It's ****ing amazeballs.
I started a thread on Kenshi a while back and I don't think it even made it to page 2. Complete lack of interest by people here. I love it though.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:06 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Dark forces and Kotor are the best SW games ever made, looks nice.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:45 PM 03-20-2019
Cuphead is coming to Switch next month....holy shit, can't believe its real. There's been rumors of it, along with MCC and Ori and some big MS/Nintendo partnership things, but to see it realized is nuts.

If any form of Halo comes to the Switch I'll lose my goddamn mind lol.

BTW Cuphead is soooooo good, already have it pre-ordered on Switch.
[Reply]
In58men 11:06 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
RE 2 remake anyone?

Just started it last night!!

Fucking love RE games.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:34 AM 03-23-2019
Playing Sekiro tonight, I just don't have the patience for these games anymore, and this game isn't a Dark Souls game. With Dark Souls games you could learn patterns, this game is so random with enemy attacks even down to the peons that it's beyond frustrating. I'd rather go play Dark Souls or Bloodborne again, I might buy it again on a sale down the road. I just don't have the patience to get gud all over again but kudos to From Software for putting out something different I suppose.
[Reply]
007 01:24 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

FUCK

unfortunately I'll never get to play that version.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:49 PM 03-25-2019
Soooooo PC gaming and building a rig is something I've wanted to do for a while and have dabbled in here and there but it's been forever since I seriously looked at...I'm pretty clueless now when it comes to parts, costs, etc.

What's the range I'd be looking at for building a rig nowadays that is pretty modest....I mean I'm not looking for melt your face everything as I know that would be 4th thousands of dollars.

I'm looking for more than say my XB1X or PS4 Pro...that's the baseline.

The games and Steam ecosystem is more what I'm interested in...sure I want everything to look and run great but it's not 100% what's most important.

I'm kinda just clueless when it comes to this lol....
[Reply]
lcarus 07:54 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Cuphead is coming to Switch next month....holy shit, can't believe its real. There's been rumors of it, along with MCC and Ori and some big MS/Nintendo partnership things, but to see it realized is nuts.

If any form of Halo comes to the Switch I'll lose my goddamn mind lol.

BTW Cuphead is soooooo good, already have it pre-ordered on Switch.
I still need to get a Switch. Aren't they making a new Metroid Prime for it? I'd piss my pants if they ever made a new Kid Icarus game. I know they made that game for 3DS but that doesn't count. I've been waiting for 30 years for a new one. It's a Nintendo game that I can't understand for the life of me why they haven't used more. Since the original game they've made a 3DS game and used Pit in Smash Bros. That's it.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:55 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I still need to get a Switch. Aren't they making a new Metroid Prime for it? I'd piss my pants if they ever made a new Kid Icarus game. I know they made that game for 3DS but that doesn't count. I've been waiting for 30 years for a new one. It's a Nintendo game that I can't understand for the life of me why they haven't used more. Since the original game they've made a 3DS game and used Pit in Smash Bros. That's it.
Yeah Prime 4 is coming but they just recently had to reboot the development of it...who knows when it's coming lol.
[Reply]
Fish 08:33 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
They've been working on Metroid Prime 4 for quite a while now. They said it would be done by this point, but I guess they were so unhappy with the progress that they called for it to be scrapped and started over, with Shinya Takahashi apologizing and promising a future release.

I loved Kid Icarus as a kid playing the original on SNES. But the developer has ruled out a new Kid Icarus game at this point. Shame, because that would be fun. I enjoyed playing the characters in Super Smash Bros. Made me wish for a new Kid Icarus game. Maybe somebody else will take it up?
[Reply]
Fish 09:19 PM 03-25-2019
FYI... there's a new emulator out called CEMU, which allows you to play WiiU games via Win10 PC and cheap game controller.

It's very new, and requires an understanding of emulators and an understanding of how to configure the settings to tweak your system. It also requires you to know where to find the WiiU games themselves, along with the TitleID keys that go along with the game, and the WiiU system in general. Which we can't legally post here, FYI. But you're welcome to PM me and I might know where to direct you.

That said.... I bought the USB game controller above, and rumor has it you can play Zelda: Breath of the Wild on your PC. Along with Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros. U, Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country - Tropical Freeze, Mario Party 10, Super Smash Bros. , Zelda - Wind Waker HD, Zelda - Twilight Princess, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Woolly World, etc, etc.

Rumor has it that once you get the settings correct for each of the above games, which takes a great deal of tweaking and testing, and graphics packs to be downloaded and installed, and config files created, that it's a fucking absolute blast to play. If you have bluetooth on your PC, you can connect other USB/bluetooth controllers or existing Wiimotes and play (2-4) player WiiU games. As long as Win10 acknowledges the controller, you can reprogram the keys to whatever you want in the emulator.

It's pretty complicated. But I can't tell you how much fun I'm having playing with it.

That said, I also have emulators/info* for MAME/NES/SNES/SEGA Genesis/N64/PSX/GBA/PSP/Wii/etc. If you're cool....
[Reply]
loochy 07:26 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
FYI... there's a new emulator out called CEMU, which allows you to play WiiU games via Win10 PC and cheap game controller.

It's very new, and requires an understanding of emulators and an understanding of how to configure the settings to tweak your system. It also requires you to know where to find the WiiU games themselves, along with the TitleID keys that go along with the game, and the WiiU system in general. Which we can't legally post here, FYI. But you're welcome to PM me and I might know where to direct you.

That said.... I bought the USB game controller above, and rumor has it you can play Zelda: Breath of the Wild on your PC. Along with Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros. U, Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country - Tropical Freeze, Mario Party 10, Super Smash Bros. , Zelda - Wind Waker HD, Zelda - Twilight Princess, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Woolly World, etc, etc.

Rumor has it that once you get the settings correct for each of the above games, which takes a great deal of tweaking and testing, and graphics packs to be downloaded and installed, and config files created, that it's a fucking absolute blast to play. If you have bluetooth on your PC, you can connect other USB/bluetooth controllers or existing Wiimotes and play (2-4) player WiiU games. As long as Win10 acknowledges the controller, you can reprogram the keys to whatever you want in the emulator.

It's pretty complicated. But I can't tell you how much fun I'm having playing with it.

That said, I also have emulators/info* for MAME/NES/SNES/SEGA Genesis/N64/PSX/GBA/PSP/Wii/etc. If you're cool....
What "settings" are you tweaking? Over the years, I've never had to tweak anything with emulators to get the games to work.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:09 AM 03-26-2019
Anyone getting, The Show 19?
[Reply]
Page 102 of 252
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up