ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 84
« First < 31717778798081 828384 >
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:48 PM 05-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Besides 4 legged creatures can't manipulate the environment like primates can. Your method of locomotion can drastically limit your ability to manipulate the world around you. I would think living in a liquid based environment would limit you as well...

[Reply]
Sorry 01:46 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I never liked the argument that it's unrealistic that aliens would look similar to us. Of course they would.

Drunks go to bars. Kids go to toy stores. Aliens would naturally go to a planet that is similar or beneficial to them. We probably won't try to settle on Jupiter because it's a gas planet, life or no life. We might settle on Europa or one of the moons of saturn though due to how similar we think they might be.

Besides 4 legged creatures can't manipulate the environment like primates can. Your method of locomotion can drastically limit your ability to manipulate the world around you. I would think living in a liquid based environment would limit you as well...
Idk sure that’s our logical viewpoint but that’s a projection from a human perspective and what we know of life and what currently makes sense to us. To me it’s more terrifying to think of earthly implications however far fetched it may be, of those tics not being extraterrestrial. I find it intriguing the govt uses UAP... could lend to interesting extra dimensional theories I’ve read.

Or maybe it is aliens and something is coming and there’s a reason why they are popping our “cherries” in terms of admitting to other worldly shit. I guess it’s fun to be a tin foil wearer again

To add to just a tinfoil hat thought.. doesn’t this thing feel like a intended staggered release of info?
[Reply]
Rausch 05:12 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
To add to just a tinfoil hat thought.. doesn’t this thing feel like a intended staggered release of info?
Yes...
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:00 PM 06-03-2021

@3:50
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:17 PM 06-03-2021
So when we getting this UAP hearing?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 06-04-2021
Been organizing my books recently. I thought I'd show you all my "Conspiracy & Paranormal" shelf. I keep it at the very bottom so no one notices it. :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 06-25-2021
Whale penis :-)

[Reply]
Rausch 08:46 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So when we getting this UAP hearing?
Short version - you'll be much less excited than the whale or nessie...
[Reply]
Bowser 07:04 AM 07-01-2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 09:00 AM 07-01-2022
Ah yes, thanks for bumping. I meant to post this yesterday. Reports are that these things hung in the San Diego sky for over an hour just a few days ago. Pretty bummed i found out about it the day after.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:24 PM 07-01-2022
Flares
Swamp gas
Russian drones
Venus being magnified by an inversion of the moon

Move along, people... theres nothing to see here
[Reply]
Otter 10:11 PM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ah yes, thanks for bumping. I meant to post this yesterday. Reports are that these things hung in the San Diego sky for over an hour just a few days ago. Pretty bummed i found out about it the day after.

The thing that makes me most skeptical is why do they have lights on them if they don't want to spotted?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:43 AM 07-02-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Flares
Swamp gas
Russian drones
Venus being magnified by an inversion of the moon

Move along, people... theres nothing to see here

It's DARPA
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:54 AM 07-02-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
The thing that makes me most skeptical is why do they have lights on them if they don't want to spotted?
You know, that’s an excellent point. I’ve never really thought about that. They surely wouldn’t need them with such advanced technology.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:52 AM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
This
[Reply]
Page 81 of 84
« First < 31717778798081 828384 >
Up