ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Hall of Classics>Attention Saul Good & patteeu: banned user
Phobia 10:13 PM 07-01-2013
To whom it may concern (just you two),

The moderator team banned houstonwhodat this evening. He was not inner circle and he didn't technically violate a written rule. The mods had to make a judgement call. Please post your complaints here.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:06 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Moved to HOC...didn't see that coming...so funny
Yeah. Because you're hilarious. I thought it was almost worthy of laughing out loud but not quite. But then I appreciate ironic humor.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:12 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Do you think it was someone trying to curry favor?
Don't really care, dude. It's not on my radar at all. It's the HOC. Besides Saul Good, who goes in there?
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:26 AM 07-02-2013
Just trying to figure out this place. Posters who are funny, entertaining, and talk about football are marginalized or outright banned. "Tickets for Sale" thread is in the HoC, though.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:35 AM 07-02-2013
Just trying to figure out this place. Posters who are funny, entertaining, and talk about football are marginalized or outright banned.
No kidding? I will alert the other moderators of this grave injustice.
[Reply]
jspchief 10:41 AM 07-02-2013
Phil certainly has the ability to do just that via being a mod.

It's the only impression he leaves on this place. It's not like there's ever a phobia thread where people sit around hitting "refresh" non-stop for weeks on end just to see what he'll say next.
Phobia may not light up the front page with 1k post threads, but he's had a larger impact on this BB and its members than you ever will.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:46 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Phobia may not light up the front page with 1k post threads, but he's had a larger impact on this BB and its members than you ever will.
If Phobia wants you in this thread, he'll name you in the title. Try waxing his car instead.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:49 AM 07-02-2013
Just trying to figure out this place. Posters who are funny, entertaining, and talk about football are marginalized or outright banned. "Tickets for Sale" thread is in the HoC, though.
Yeah, it really sucks here.

Maybe you'd be happier someplace else.
[Reply]
jspchief 10:50 AM 07-02-2013
If Phobia wants you in this thread, he'll name you in the title. Try waxing his car instead.
It's too bad all that time in DC has turned you into who you are. I remember when I used to really like your posts.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:56 AM 07-02-2013
It's too bad all that time in DC has turned you into who you are. I remember when I used to really like your posts.
Well, like they always say, you never really know someone until they call you out for kissing ass.
[Reply]
jspchief 11:10 AM 07-02-2013
Well, like they always say, you never really know someone until they call you out for kissing ass.
Give me a break. You know as well as I do that Saul's attempts to value a poster through thread size or HoC threads is total bullshit. Phobia has organized a number of real life meetings between members, he's run the board in AC's absence, he's funded logo apparel (that he lost money on iirc), and while he may not post much anymore, he was a very active and entertaining contributor to this BB for a long time. Anyone trying to question his value to chiefsplanet is ignorant of the facts.

I'm sorry that those facts come off as ass kissing. I get that you and Phil have issues, but that doesn't change the fact that he's done a lot for chiefsplanet over the years.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:13 AM 07-02-2013
Give me a break. You know as well as I do that Saul's attempts to value a poster through thread size or HoC threads is total bullshit. Phobia has organized a number of real life meetings between members, he's run the board in AC's absence, he's funded logo apparel (that he lost money on iirc), and while he may not post much anymore, he was a very active and entertaining contributor to this BB for a long time. Anyone trying to question his value to chiefsplanet is ignorant of the facts.

I'm sorry that those facts come off as ass kissing. I get that you and Phil have issues, but that doesn't change the fact that he's done a lot for chiefsplanet over the years.
He's had a huge impact, both good and bad. I agree with most of your memories of the good. It's just a shame that the trend is headed in the wrong direction.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:14 AM 07-02-2013
Seems like there are two guys that need to go do something else with that hard on that they have. Because this isn't working out well for them.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:22 AM 07-02-2013
The notion that jsp is an ass-kisser is just as ridiculous as the notion that phobia is stacking the HOC deck in his favor. You two boys should go play in traffic.
[Reply]
Saul Good 11:23 AM 07-02-2013

It sounds like he's a great guy who just happens to be a mediocre poster and and sub-standard moderator.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:24 AM 07-02-2013
Belushi played a samurai a few times. Does that count?
Does Taran Killam and Vanessa Bayer count.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up