ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Hall of Classics>Its Time to Say "goodbye"
Otter 12:11 AM 12-13-2001
Its been fun, but all good things must come to an end.

I’ve been keeping an orphan midget prisoner in my basement for just over a year now. He’s been chained to a support beam in a room which mattresses are duct-taped to the walls to muffle his screams for help.

I would give him just enough nourishment to stay alive and then feed him no-doze caffeine pills when I wanted him to dress up like an umpa-loomp and sing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory songs to me.

He would crash for days after our weekend long tirades.

Little homie, as I compassionately named him, gets set free tonight.

Otter
Seeing the light
[Reply]
whoman69 07:28 AM 07-23-2003
You need some serious help. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 07:29 AM 07-23-2003
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Hey Otter,

If Homie is a Savage and a Carnivour.....I've got room for a couple of FA on my FF team.
The last I've seen Little Homie he was running away wearing the pillow case with tiny little arm and head holes cut out that I made for him and grasping the roll of quarters I gave him to survive while being chased by the nieghbors German Shepard.

I often wonder where he is today.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:47 PM 08-13-2004
Damn this funny sh!t.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:27 PM 01-26-2006
The best part of this thread is there aren't any n00bs in it. The Good Old Days.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:47 PM 01-26-2006
oh no i didunt
[Reply]
dacoolman88 02:20 PM 02-04-2006
lolollolololololoolololololololllo roflroflroflroflrofl
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 08:27 AM 02-25-2006
REPRESENT
[Reply]
Jesus 07:14 PM 05-10-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
Its been fun, but all good things must come to an end.

I’ve been keeping an orphan midget prisoner in my basement for just over a year now. He’s been chained to a support beam in a room which mattresses are duct-taped to the walls to muffle his screams for help.

I would give him just enough nourishment to stay alive and then feed him no-doze caffeine pills when I wanted him to dress up like an umpa-loomp and sing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory songs to me.

He would crash for days after our weekend long tirades.

Little homie, as I compassionately named him, gets set free tonight.

Otter
Seeing the light
Your deeds have been duly noted.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:31 PM 08-22-2006
This is, in my mind anyway, one of the funniest threads ever posted on this board. I get a kick out of it every time I read it.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:35 PM 07-17-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
This is, in my mind anyway, one of the funniest threads ever posted on this board. I get a kick out of it every time I read it.
You should go vote. The academy is trying to get it removed from the hall. I think you are the only one who cared.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:45 PM 07-17-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You should go vote. The academy is trying to get it removed from the hall. I think you are the only one who cared.
Exactly. The Hall of Classics is to reward threads that were not only worthy but were thought of by many as worthy, not just one.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:51 AM 07-18-2012
BAN FOR BUMP!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:11 PM 04-03-2013
Ha, just now seeing this. I see it survived with out me.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:22 PM 06-08-2013
I could see this thread link cut & pasted as a whole and complete Hootie roast segment. Could have been Billay's.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up