ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The official "Tynes" Google image search thread.
JimNasium 03:39 PM 05-22-2007

[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:45 AM 05-30-2007
Originally Posted by kirstie:
i knew that was coming...i'm ready for my hatemail lol.....dallas (can't help it...was born in texas and love my cowboys)

also OU Sooners for college ball
That's what I assumed. :-)

You won't get much "hate" from here over the Cowboys ... we don't like them, but they're not a rival. If you were a Broncos or Raiders fan, we'd get after you. If you were a Chargers fan, we'd wonder at such a rare specimen.

There are a couple of Sooner fans here.

You should stick around on the board. The football talk is good, there are lot of interesting, often raucous, non-football topics. Plus, the male-dominated board always likes to welcome pretty girls, and the few women here would welcome another ally.

Just have a thick skin. Don't take anything personally. :-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:47 AM 05-30-2007
very cute....now remove it.
:-)

yeah right, you are new here.....

[Reply]
ChiTown 08:50 AM 05-30-2007
very cute....now remove it.

He can't, it's stuck..............
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 08:56 AM 05-30-2007
What a twist!
[Reply]
kirstie 09:04 AM 05-30-2007
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:

yeah right, you are new here.....

you're right, i am. that is also a copyrighted photo that was manipulated
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:05 AM 05-30-2007
hey guys, she's serious!

Here, I fixed it.

Though, just a pic of your neck would be really nice. You have a good one.
Attached: kt.jpg (56.0 KB) 
[Reply]
kirstie 09:12 AM 05-30-2007
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
hey guys, she's seriouis!

Here, I fixed it.

look...not trying to be a bitch here....but i can be when pushed.
there is no reason for trying to demean me other than for you to get your kicks in some sick way from it. the photo IS a copyrighted image. You should really brush up on copyright laws if you are going to manipulate photos. I understand it is a joke but if I were a REAL bitch without a sense of humor...you could be sued over that. All I am asking is that you have respect...and take it down.

Thanks
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:15 AM 05-30-2007
there is no reason for trying to demean me other than for you to get your kicks in some sick way from it. the photo IS a copyrighted image. You should really brush up on copyright laws if you are going to manipulate photos. I understand it is a joke but if I were a REAL bitch without a sense of humor...you could be sued over that. All I am asking is that you have respect...and take it down.

Thanks
ha ha

copyright....and the infringement is? the financial damages to you are what?

the intent to profit off of this "infringement" is where?

instead of hiring a lawyer, buy a sense of humor, its cheaper...or just get over yourself....
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:18 AM 05-30-2007
you're right, i am. that is also a copyrighted photo that was manipulated
It doesn't look manipulated to me, and I've seen many 'shops in my time.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:19 AM 05-30-2007

Thanks

Seriously, I respect that. I fixed it for real, was just trying to get one last gag in for a couple minutes, cuz I knew you were on. Is just the head pic OK? Or do you want that one taken down, too.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:19 AM 05-30-2007
Tiny Evel was not afraid of the Snake River Canyon. What makes you think he will be scared of yours?

*****EDIT*****

Tiny Evel has backed down to the hot swimsuit model. NTTAWWT.
[Reply]
kirstie 09:23 AM 05-30-2007
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Seriously, I respect that. I fixed it for real, was just trying to get one last gag in for a couple minutes, cuz I knew you were on. Is just the head pic OK? Or do you want that one taken down, too.

that is actually fine. i have no problem with my images being used as long as it is respectful. i have a child now and do not need things like that posted on the internet. i do have a sense of humor...but not when it comes to something that my child's grandparents or someone else could see. maybe modeling is not the best choice in careers for me afterall.

thank you.
[Reply]
kirstie 09:31 AM 05-30-2007
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Tiny Evel was not afraid of the Snake River Canyon. What makes you think he will be scared of yours?

*****EDIT*****

Tiny Evel has backed down to the hot swimsuit model. NTTAWWT.

he did not "back down" from anything....he showed respect.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:31 AM 05-30-2007
Yeah, just headshots from now on. You guys are so immature.
Attached: attachment-4.jpg (67.3 KB) 
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:34 AM 05-30-2007
he did not "back down" from anything....he showed respect.
It was a joke at his expense not yours.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up