Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Media Center>Deadpool & Wolverine
Bowser 04:37 PM 02-13-2024

[Reply]
BigRichard 05:09 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
New Trailer.
I can't wait for this... please please please be great.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:54 AM 04-23-2024
Day after my birthday, I'm already there. Given the reports of who might make cameos in this movie, I'll just be there to see Deadpool and Wolverine banter, and kill off old Fox X-Men characters. The Ant-Man skull alone sold me on this trailer, that's such an epic way to introduce the main villain.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:47 AM 04-23-2024
Make it stop
[Reply]
Valiant 02:33 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's a good hype trailer without showing too much. All we get at first glance is a dead ginormous head of Ant Man, a shot of Alioth, and a look at the probable baddie?

This gun be gud
Clint Eastwood son as the new Logan.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:23 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
He's such an incredibly awful actor, though.

I've never even seen him in a supporting role where he didn't stand out as being truly, truly terrible.

When you're getting blown off the screen by the cast of Fast and Furious and Pacific Rim: Uprising, maybe it's time to pick a different profession.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:36 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
He's too Hollywood good looking for the role of Wolverine, imho. And like DJ said, he's a lump of coal with the acting chops.

Here's my choice if you want to keep the down and dirty and dangerous vibe going -

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:51 PM 04-23-2024
Jackman is pretty and about an entire foot taller than comic Wolverine so the precedence for them to pick whoever they’re feeling at the moment has already been established lol
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:51 PM 04-23-2024
Timothy Chalamet as Wolverine. Who says no!?!?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:57 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Jackman is pretty and about an entire foot taller than comic Wolverine so the precedence for them to pick whoever they’re feeling at the moment has already been established lol
True, but he can act the hell out of the part. Scott Eastwood is a good looking sonofabitch, but he couldn't come close to pulling off the character like Jackman. Shit, Hugh may have set the bar TOO high for the next guy up, in all actuality. I feel Wes Chatham can pull off that look and still bring that attitude to the character. Possibly.

But hey, that's down the road. I'm first going to enjoy Hugh (and his variants!) taking Logan for a ride one last time!
[Reply]
Bowser 07:58 PM 04-23-2024
I will ban the hell out of you
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:15 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Make it stop
You're watching Big Bang Theory. Roughly half of that entire show revolves around comic book characters, comic book storylines and jokes, and even takes place INSIDE a comic book store. I'm not understanding where this hatred of comic book movies is coming from.
[Reply]
Fish 08:26 PM 04-23-2024

[Reply]
Kman34 06:53 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Make it stop
Shut up bitch.. This looks awesome..
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:11 PM 04-24-2024
Henry Cavill as the next Wolverine???

[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:47 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That was great, as is the "Smile and Wait for the Flash" stencil around the barrel, lol.
I want this for my carry firearms.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up