ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 54
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
carcosa 12:34 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by CantBeStopped:
Cannot wait to shut you fucks up Saturday. Luck is salivating over playing the 31st ranked defense
I hope you have to watch your entire family get hit by a bus
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:34 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I loved Braden Smith as a prospect. He’s a local kid from Olathe. I liked him as a Guard though. He’s their starting RT.

I think Dee Ford is a huge mismatch for him. I don’t think he can keep up with his speed.
He was drafted to play guard (heard on yesterday’s broadcast), so I’d be shocked if he’s well equipped to deal with the speed of Ford.

Ford should line up there and see if Houston can overpower Castonzo.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:34 PM 01-06-2019
I loved Braden Smith as a prospect. He’s a local kid from Olathe. I liked him as a Guard though. He’s their starting RT.

I think Dee Ford is a huge mismatch for him. I don’t think he can keep up with his speed.
Smith and that line shut out Watt and Clowney just yesterday. They had no sacks and one fluke int that Watt tipped while running the ball for over 200 yards.

Smith is playing almost as well as Nelson.

The heart and soul of that line is Ryan Kelly, though. One of the best centers in the league.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:36 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Did it a lot against Carr? :-)

I think there’s truth to Smith and Harris playing big roles in game planning now. If that’s true, all bets are off.
That's the only hope we have. If they are more involved in planning and we still call soft zones on third and long, then every single member of the defensive coaching staff can pack their shit up and leave.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:41 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Pff said he had a bad game. Always have to take those off stats with a big grain of salt.
These are just a few snapshots, so also take them with a grain of salt.. but still. I find it hard to believe any member of a unit that didn't allow a single sack and paved the way for 200 rushing yards at nearly 6 YPC had a bad game.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:44 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That's the only hope we have. If they are more involved in planning and we still call soft zones on third and long, then every single member of the defensive coaching staff can pack their shit up and leave.
Well, I was encouraged that we were mixing in more zone coverages. Best of all, our second half defense looked like we actually made... Gasp... Adjustments. Hopefully a great sign.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:47 PM 01-06-2019
I don't give a shit if they do zone coverage. Just don't do it 10 yards off on a 3rd and 3.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:47 PM 01-06-2019
He was drafted to play guard (heard on yesterday’s broadcast), so I’d be shocked if he’s well equipped to deal with the speed of Ford.

Ford should line up there and see if Houston can overpower Castonzo.
They need to put Nnandi and Williams directly over Nelson at all times. Those are our strongest DL. Also need to have Houston over there as the left side is where they like to run.

That’s our best chance to neutralize.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:52 PM 01-06-2019
They need to put Nnandi and Williams directly over Nelson at all times. Those are our strongest DL. Also need to have Houston over there as the left side is where they like to run.

That’s our best chance to neutralize.
Well they love to run trap plays with Nelson, letting him pull inside and wham the 1 technique. That will likely be Nnadi, and I have confidence that he will at least be able to plug the hole with his power.

Then it’s up to the ILBs to bring the same energy they had last week and attack the LOS. Jones could also make a difference by shooting his gap into the backfield to disrupt the RBs path whenever Nelson pulls inside.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:53 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don't give a shit if they do zone coverage. Just don't do it 10 yards off on a 3rd and 3.
They’d be especially crazy to do it against Indy, a team that uses so many timing routes.
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 01:00 PM 01-06-2019
As a colt fan my main worry is Kelce. We have nobody to matchup with him. Hooker will play deep side where ever hill is. I think colts best chance to win is to establish the run early and that should open up play action.
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:02 PM 01-06-2019
Think this is why people are scared.

Betting Trends to Know

The Chiefs have now made the playoffs for a fourth consecutive season under Andy Reid. Only one other coach in Chiefs history has accomplished that feat: Marty Schottenheimer.

Since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970, the Chiefs are 4-16 straight up and 3-17 against the spread in the playoffs, including 0-9 against the spread at home.

The Colts and Chiefs have faced off four times previous to this week in the playoffs, Indianapolis is 4-0 SU and ATS, with two of those four losses for Kansas City coming at home in Arrowhead Stadium.

For the 14th time his career, Andrew Luck faces a team on the road who is on extended rest (eight or more days): Luck is 9-4 (69.2%) against the spread, making him the most profitable quarterback in the NFL in this spot since he was drafted No. 1 overall in 2012 NFL Draft.
[Reply]
Allison Chainz 01:06 PM 01-06-2019
Andrew Luck is a gay ginger...
[Reply]
Coach 01:12 PM 01-06-2019
They’d be especially crazy to do it against Indy, a team that uses so many timing routes.
Sad thing is, its likely going to happen.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 01:12 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
Colts are weakest team in playoffs, only quality wins are against Texans and Cowboys. It shouldn't even be close or a shootout. I'm thinking 42-14 Chiefs.
Texans are not a quality win. They're a terrible team. Colts also lost to them.

The funny thing about predicting games is that you just never know which version of a team is gonna show up. But here's the indisputable fact that matters: if both teams show up and play their best, the Chiefs win by double-digits.

It's on Reid to get our A+ game on the field.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 54
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up