ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:37 AM 06-01-2021
I’ll put it my calendar. But I’m not committed until voxbill, bug eater, sedated, red and simplex are on board......

Ok. 3 or 4 out of 5 might work too. I can bring some chili too, if we’re having a tasting event. Mine will burn some on the way in but hopefully not as much on the way out. It’s also texas style, no beans or tomatoes.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:00 AM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I値l put it my calendar. But I知 not committed until voxbill, bug eater, sedated, red and simplex are on board......
Well, fuck me.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:58 AM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Well, fuck me.
Lol. I implied you and the rest of the late night threads gang. That痴 it.
[Reply]
DomerNKC 08:32 PM 06-01-2021
Chili throwdown? heh heh heh...
[Reply]
2112 04:04 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I値l put it my calendar. But I知 not committed until voxbill, bug eater, sedated, red and simplex are on board......

Ok. 3 or 4 out of 5 might work too. I can bring some chili too, if we池e having a tasting event. Mine will burn some on the way in but hopefully not as much on the way out. It痴 also texas style, no beans or tomatoes.
Hahahaha I remember meeting you and your harem back in 2014. I will try, had MRI on my shoulder last night and have follow up next Monday. I値l know more after that.

How have you been?
[Reply]
2112 04:05 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by DomerNKC:
Holy shit, a domer sighting
[Reply]
scho63 07:03 AM 06-02-2021
So how many of you homos going to get together in the park, eat BBQ, drink Natty Light, scare little children, argue about some broke dick we just signed and compare mullets?

I do want some photos posted for sure! :-)
[Reply]
HayWire 08:32 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
So how many of you homos going to get together in the park, eat BBQ, drink Natty Light, scare little children, argue about some broke dick we just signed and compare mullets?

I do want some photos posted for sure! :-)
Sarcasm....I hope
[Reply]
scho63 10:35 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by βearcat:
Sarcasm....I hope
I'll let you ponder that one........:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:51 AM 06-02-2021
Hey, Domer!

When did you move to Topeka?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:36 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Hahahaha I remember meeting you and your harem back in 2014. I will try, had MRI on my shoulder last night and have follow up next Monday. I値l know more after that.

How have you been?
Good good. I just really wanted to say Vos Bill for old times sake. Lol
[Reply]
burt 09:48 AM 06-03-2021
Your's is TOO HOT!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:57 PM 06-04-2021
I will be there just so I can shit on (or in?) Burt's chili...
[Reply]
burt 04:50 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I will be there just so I can shit on (or in?) Burt's chili...
I can only say.....I way prefer on over in......but a significant margin! However, rest assured, I will take my sample before you arrive.....:-)

Oh, and it's burt, not Burt... because I deserve NO respect. Imma car salesman.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:44 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I can only say.....I way prefer on over in......but a significant margin! However, rest assured, I will take my sample before you arrive.....:-)

Oh, and it's burt, not Burt... because I deserve NO respect. Imma car salesman.
Now I知 not even sure I want to show up.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up