ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 85
« First < 35758182838485
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by xztop123:
But I expect him to do so well that he may price himself out of a second kc contract. Which is why I wish we had done it now
Maybe Rashee coming back will slow his production down a bit in the second half of the season and he won't end up blowing up his value they way he intends.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Had my car stolen in Los Angeles and called the cops to tell them I had video of the crime. They never showed up, went into the police station on the 3rd day and the cop just laughed at me. The place was a ****ing zoo, constant fire alarms during the approx 1 hr I was there, an old lady's house was actively being broken into after the cops just chased off the same guy, they didn't want to go back just told her to close her doors lol, a 7-11 was held up at gun point by two teens, and there was a massive DUI car accident right in front of the station. I teased him that they're so understaffed he should think about changing sides, he teased back "think about it all the time."

Cop is a shit job, they need waaaaaay more resources than they currently have, which atleast out here turns them bad sometimes. I've heard so many terrible cop stories out here, they're the most feared gang in LA.

lmao we should give LA cops more money huh
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
MVS is plenty fast but teams aren't going to respect the deep ball if he just sprints 40 yards and drops the ball.
Remember the Christmas Day debacle? The Fade literally just let MVS go and barely covered him because they didn’t feel he was a threat to catch the ball. That’s insane with a quarterback like Mahomes. But they gambled and were right that day, because if/when the ball went his way he wasn’t catching shit. Dude had zero catches that day.
[Reply]
gblowfish 05:38 PM Yesterday
OK, which one of you low lifes were Prowling around the P&L last night? Wonder what kind of car it was? Maybe a Kia. I understand they're easy to steal!
[Reply]
neech 09:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Otter:
Am I in DC again?

I thought this was a thread about our new WR?
DC is luring you in Otter, it needs you.

[Reply]
xztop123 09:31 PM Yesterday
Is there any hard data on size as it pertains to injury risk? You could argue that most of the bad injuries are non contact, and larger players are just as , if not more susceptible to them than smaller guys.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:07 PM Yesterday
Wouldn't call it hard data but somewhat encouraging

https://arrowheadaddict.com/posts/ho...01hwqs5p1ggh/3
[Reply]
BWillie 03:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fish:
KC isn't quite 90s Iran just yet. But vehicular theft is currently way out of control, and it's been that way since the pandemic. I had my vehicle stolen at the end of 22. If you reference StolenKC, every damn day you'll see another Hellcat or similar type car stolen. Cops don't have the resources to deal with it, and the thieves know that.
How do people even get their vehicle stolen? I don't even know how you would steal my car. It wouldn't drive. I don't know how it would even be possible. And then I would get an immediate notification to my app.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Wouldn't call it hard data but somewhat encouraging

https://arrowheadaddict.com/posts/ho...01hwqs5p1ggh/3
I'm not going through that but hilarious how hard they must have had to scrub to find a picture of Xavier Worthy injured considering he had one minor ankle sprain in his entire college career that caused him to miss zero games.

I mean he also broke his hand but that's not what I'd call an injury history.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 85
« First < 35758182838485
Up