ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 192 of 200
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:53 PM 07-06-2019
Did Cousins play in the finals?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:55 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Anybody that says Brady isnt the GOAT should be laughed at and ignored but this obsessed weirdoe sees Jordan when he sees Brady and ends up looking like some triggered nut job screaming at the sky.
Hot take: If Brady comes up on the Chiefs rather than the Patriots, he's not considered the GOAT. Not even close.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:58 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Lakers were 4th in the West before LeBron got hurt.

LeBron-Green-Kuzma-AD-Cousins with shooters (Cook, KCP, Daniels, Dudley and soon Korver/JR) coming off the bench.

I feel pretty safe in saying this team is going to contend next year.
Injuries are part of the game. If LeBron got injured last season that means he wasnt there for his team when they needed him. Not his fault but it is reality.

Hot take: If Brady comes up on the Chiefs rather than the Patriots, he's not considered the GOAT. Not even close.
Pretty sure Montana had a great HC and was throwing to greatest WR and probably 3rd greatest player of all-time in Jerry Rice. Stop it w the if game cause you can say that about almost any great player. Think Mahomes didnt benefit from having Reid as a HC and sitting a year and learning?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:59 PM 07-06-2019
Did Cousins play in the finals?
He scored a bucket on an impressive drive within like a minute left in game 6 to get the Warriors within a score, as I recall.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:01 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Injuries are part of the game. If LeBron got injured last season that means he wasnt there for his team when they needed him. Not his fault but it is reality.
Right, but if he stays healthy (as he's done every other year in his career), the Lakers are as good as any team.

Originally Posted by :
Pretty sure Montana had a great HC and was throwing to greatest WR and probably 3rd greatest player of all-time in Jerry Rice. Stop it w the if game cause you can say that about almost any great player. Think Mahomes didnt benefit from having Reid as a HC and sitting a year and learning?
Just stating that there's some truth to what Barry is saying (you might not be familiar with him).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:05 PM 07-06-2019

Free agent Rajon Rondo is signing a two-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources tell @ramonashelburne and me.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 6, 2019

Not a fan of this as he thinks he's far better than he is (always has), but they did kind of need another ball handler.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:06 PM 07-06-2019
So it's all their HC who came up as a DC?
[Reply]
DanBecky 01:16 PM 07-06-2019
Isn't Cousins like, washed up for a relatively young age? Last time I seen him play I was questioning whether he could dunk anymore.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:19 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
Isn't Cousins like, washed up for a relatively young age? Last time I seen him play I was questioning whether he could dunk anymore.
no, he tore his Achilles. And offseasn of actually training in basketball activities and he should be good to go for the 2019 season.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:19 PM 07-06-2019
Sure. KC isn't involved in the rampant cheating that the Patriots do.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:22 PM 07-06-2019
So it's all their HC who came up as a DC?

Fun fact, when the Patriots won the Super Bowl in 2003, Tom Brady had a worse passer rating than Jake Plummer, Jon Kitna & Aaron Brooks.

System QB. https://t.co/prCnFJR9Rh

— Barry McCockiner (@Dr_McCockiner) July 5, 2019

When you don't have to score 50 points every game like Mahomes did last year, it increases your chances of winning.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:25 PM 07-06-2019

When you don't have to score 50 points every game like Mahomes did last year, it increases your chances of winning.
Chiefs were a consistent playoff team before Mahomes got here. Dont act like he has no help. He has plenty.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:34 PM 07-06-2019
:-) When you regurgitate your sports hot takes from a Twitter named Barry McCockiner.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:35 PM 07-06-2019
Woj reporting that Westbrook is talking about his future with Presti.

Just trade the guy and get as much as you can, **** this year and you take off this season to go get some playing with those picks next year.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:13 PM 07-06-2019
it's not a hot take, it's a stupid as **** take. Change the circumstances of any ATHLETE and it could MAKE or BREAK their career. Just the QB position alone, if a QB isn't paired with the right OC/HC/QB Developer he could flame out of the league around 3 years or gets a match made in heaven and has a long beautiful career. Brady made the reads, clutch throws, leadership and developed into the GOAT because he had the opportunity to be paired with his best fit. Aaron Rogers could have had 2-3 rings by now if not for his OWN play in crucial moments. That's not to say his org. isnt inept in building a team or his HC wasn't the right fit for him. Football is the ultimate team game where if a Oline misses his block a dline could eliminate the career of a QB: see David Carr. Brady is the GOAT. It's about a combination of talent, luck, accomplishments, career defining moments. It's a stupid take.
[Reply]
Page 192 of 200
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196 > Last »
Up