ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2198 of 2694
« First < 1198169820982148218821942195219621972198 2199220022012202220822482298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:24 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Doesn’t even rep Nike, settled for Adidas.
Chose State Farm over American Family Insurance. We can only think he hates families and loves the deep state.:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:57 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Chose State Farm over American Family Insurance. We can only think he hates families and loves the deep state.:-)
WTF... I'm feeling generous and only infracted this, when I probably should boot you from the thread for such a random post to bring up politics. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:15 PM 02-13-2022
I hate today.
[Reply]
seamonster 02-13-2022, 02:34 PM
This message has been deleted by seamonster.
comochiefsfan 02:47 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
True true

Also remember he lives in a depressing shithole and roots for the mutts.
You all root for a school that will be in the Mountain West in a matter of years. Get your licks in now while you're still relevant I suppose. Gonna be some electrifying games at the Phag with Colorado State and Wyoming coming down the tubes.
[Reply]
CaliDatGuy 05:20 PM 02-13-2022
15 sold the team and fans out in AFC championship, why Patrick? I can’t even watch the SB knowing you gave the freakin Bengals the game….this is all ritualistic bs.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:12 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by CaliDatGuy:
15 sold the team and fans out in AFC championship, why Patrick? I can’t even watch the SB knowing you gave the freakin Bengals the game….this is all ritualistic bs.
Antifreeze. You drink long time please
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02-13-2022, 06:39 PM
This message has been deleted by KC_Connection.
tredadda 06:50 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Before you respond to comochiefsfan, just realize you're arguing with a loser that became a Chiefs "fan" like 2 or 3 years ago. That's who you're dealing with...
Your gatekeeping is completely uncalled for. He went to a playoff game in the cold and snow. How dare you question his fandom.
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:39 PM 02-13-2022
People say Mahomes choked. Did he really? Was it not Mahomes who was toying with the bungholes in the first half? Was it not Mahomes who came back with a little over a minute left to tie the game and send it to OT? Was it not Mahomes who threw a perfect long ball in OT that bounced off the receiver's hands?
Enlighten me as to how Mahomes exactly choked? Maybe for not closing the game in regulation?

I am so sick and tired as shit when Brady is brought up in the argument of clutchness. No QB has been more clutch in such little time in league history and it's not particularly close.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 07:45 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
the deceased Ubeja Vontell.
Rest in Power, King.
[Reply]
-King- 08:40 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
People say Mahomes choked. Did he really? Was it not Mahomes who was toying with the bungholes in the first half? Was it not Mahomes who came back with a little over a minute left to tie the game and send it to OT? Was it not Mahomes who threw a perfect long ball in OT that bounced off the receiver's hands?
Enlighten me as to how Mahomes exactly choked? Maybe for not closing the game in regulation?

I am so sick and tired as shit when Brady is brought up in the argument of clutchness. No QB has been more clutch in such little time in league history and it's not particularly close.
He had a 1.8 QB rating in the 2nd half. Choke might be putting it lightly. Btw, on that game tying drive, he tried his absolute best to lose the game. And then threw into double coverage in OT for the INT.
[Reply]
the steam 08:50 PM 02-13-2022

It's just the nature of the game the QB gets all the credit when it goes well and tons of blame when it goes bad. Example the 13 second drive. Mahomes threw a dump to Hill and about a 15 yard seam to a wide open Kelce. All the talk show host were like "OMG only Mahomes could do that!!!!" What did he really do? Made 2 throws that any NFL QB could make but got an insane amount of praise when most of the credit should have gone to Hill and Kelce for their YAC. Now he's being too harshly criticized for the Bengals loss. Point has already been made if Reid didn't have the attitude "I refuse to run the ball no matter how much sense it makes" Chiefs win and Mahomes isn't taking all this unfair criticism even with his poor play in the 2nd half
[Reply]
TEX 09:30 PM 02-13-2022

Yes. He really did. Hard to believe because he never had done so before with so much on the line.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:32 PM 02-13-2022
Gonna be a long ass off-season man. Already miss watching Mahomes
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:35 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Yep.

The good news is, if this past season didn't motivate him to take his game to the next level, then nothing will.

I'm excited to see what he has in store for us when camp rolls around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
The regular season will be a joyless trudge to the postseason too.

We know when the real games start.
[Reply]
Page 2198 of 2694
« First < 1198169820982148218821942195219621972198 2199220022012202220822482298 > Last »
Up