View Poll Results: Who wins the AFC West division this year
Chiefs come back and win 101 75.94%
Chargers Win 13 9.77%
Broncos Win 1 0.75%
Raiders Win 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you think we still win the division?
TribalElder 03:05 PM 09-26-2021

currently 1-2 and in last place as of Sept 26, 2021

do you think the Chiefs still win the AFC West this year?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:47 PM 10-03-2021
I understand being concerned with the defense, but at least we’re in every game unless we have a line full of third stringers starting.

Hell, look at the Rams today. Their defense is getting trashed and their offense can’t do much. That never happens to us.

We just need a couple stops to take control, and sometimes we don’t even need that. We were an interception away today from possibly scoring a TD on every drive this week. The offense really is THAT good. Hard to imagine us losing a game when we don’t turn the ball over.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:49 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Buffalo lost to Pittsburgh, not Tennessee.
Same point.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:54 PM 10-03-2021
The division-leading Donks took a beating tonight. The first step to slumping back to suckville.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:56 PM 10-03-2021
For those who are down on this team, which teams do you think KC can't beat?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:21 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I think the consensus is that we can beat any team, but that we can lose to nearly any team as well.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:24 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think the consensus is that we can beat any team, but that we can lose to nearly any team as well.
KC's turnovers are the biggest reason we are 2-2 and not 4-0.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:25 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
KC's turnovers are the biggest reason we are 2-2 and not 4-0.
This is correct. I’m reverting to 2018 expectations. I’m only judging this team by the offense. No turnovers = we win.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:49 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think there are 10 or so teams that would have little chance of beating the Chiefs.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:56 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
At this point, I dont see KC beating Buffalo, Tennessee, Green Bay, Las Vegas (one game), and Pittsburgh. I'm on the fence about Dallas and the Giants. KC has historically played like ass when on the road in NY. As much as I hate to say it, I even have a feeling that KC loses to Denver.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:03 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
At this point, I dont see KC beating Buffalo, Tennessee, Green Bay, Las Vegas (one game), and Pittsburgh. I'm on the fence about Dallas and the Giants. KC has historically played like ass when on the road in NY. As much as I hate to say it, I even have a feeling that KC loses to Denver.
Holy shit dude...:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:08 PM 10-03-2021
Tennessee just lost to the Jets. Please tell me you are joking. Pittsburgh is horrible this year. The Giants are also awful. Not sure if you are trolling or serious.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:13 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Tennessee just lost to the Jets. Please tell me you are joking. Pittsburgh is horrible this year. The Giants are also awful. Not sure if you are trolling or serious.
Not trolling...If KC doesnt score a TD on nearly every drive and has zero turnovers, this team is capable of losing to any of those teams.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:15 PM 10-03-2021
Lol
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:17 PM 10-03-2021
I think most expect to lose some more games, but I don't see any teams on the schedule that they can't beat. Even if the D doesn't improve, which I expect to happen.

I think KC would have to make a lot of mistakes to lose to the Giants or Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:21 PM 10-03-2021
I didn’t think the Ravens were better than us. I felt like we unwisely played them like a cat playing with a mouse the whole game. And it bit us in the end with the CEH fumble.

I also didn’t think the Chargers were better. We aren’t going to have four turnovers again this year.

In the bottom 1/3 of outcomes we might lose to Buffalo, Green Bay and two other random games. Sure it is always possible that we repeat 2004, but that isn’t the most probable outcome at all.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up