ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 383
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:48 AM 01-14-2019
On the Chiefs, who are the best defenders vs the run? Bailey and Nnadi? How is Jones vs the run?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:49 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Chiefs allowed plenty of dink and dunk from Brady in that first game a few months ago. I don’t think the Chiefs secondary and linebackers are good enough in coverage to shut down Brady’s dink and dunk strategy.
You need to go look at the 2014 defensive roster. Those guys did it against better NE weapons.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:50 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Legoland in the romper room is fitting
legoland would be better than lg oled.

he literally just took his username from his TV.

brilliant
[Reply]
EyePod 10:51 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was kind of hoping he was someone who could talk football with us, but apparently not. He's just a tiresome bandwagon fan who doesn't know anything about football.
He's making that Colts fan seem awesome. At least he had good points.

Big things about the Patriots that would worry me if I were a fan:

[Reply]
Rasputin 10:52 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
On the Chiefs, who are the best defenders vs the run? Bailey and Nnadi? How is Jones vs the run?
Dee Ford has been coming off the edge and disrupting the run before they know what hits them. Pretty impressive his growth from season to season he is playing outstanding this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:52 AM 01-14-2019
Bailey isn't honestly great at anything. Phillip Space, although he did have a career high in sacks this season.

Nnadi is a rookie and still learning but he's come on lately and is stout against the run.

Chris Jones is a flat out liability in the run game. He's looking to penetrate on every play and often abandons his gap responsibility to get there, leaving cutback lanes that gets the defense gashed.

Honestly, against the run, our best two defenders have been Justin Houston and Dee Ford. Ford especially is good a back side pursuit.
[Reply]
EyePod 10:52 AM 01-14-2019
I think that Jones has issues withe run - he gets the penetration but loses contain.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
legoland would be better than lg oled.

he literally just took his username from his TV.

brilliant
That's what mults eventually do when they've been banned more than once.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:53 AM 01-14-2019
I know I was a little obnoxious last week intentionally about whooping the Colts, but I really believed it.

And I’m telling you right now, the Chiefs are going to dominate this football game. Agree or not is fine, we all have our own opinions, I’m just getting it out there in advance. Do not be surprised when it happens.
[Reply]
Dave454 10:55 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy:
The forum won't let me post a link but google NFL headsets not working and you will see it happens everywhere. I have seen it happen to New England in New England so yeah.
Headsets are controlled by the NFL not the home team.
[Reply]
Dave454 10:56 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I know I was a little obnoxious last week intentionally about whooping the Colts, but I really believed it.

And I’m telling you right now, the Chiefs are going to dominate this football game. Agree or not is fine, we all have our own opinions, I’m just getting it out there in advance. Do not be surprised when it happens.

Either way, you won't have had anything to do with it.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:57 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Dee Ford has been coming off the edge and disrupting the run before they know what hits them. Pretty impressive his growth from season to season he is playing outstanding this year.
Sorry- I was thinking on the line.

Ford was a force vs us in the Oct game.
[Reply]
KC Dan 10:57 AM 01-14-2019
Someone needs to welcome the Cheatriots to KC by pulling the fire alarm at their hotel Sunday morning nice and early.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:57 AM 01-14-2019
It will be interesting to see what happens with LDT this week... Wednesday I think is the 21 day mark for when the Chiefs have to decide on activating him off of IR.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:58 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
I think that Jones has issues withe run - he gets the penetration but loses contain.
Ok. He can sure shoot the gap though.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 383
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up