ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 383
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
petegz28 03:31 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah and that's all happening earlier now. The clear out will likely be during the day on Saturday, resulting in a much more even temperature over the entire weekend.
No, it just isn't going to get as cold on Saturday. They've gone from a forecast low of -7 to 9 now. Everything else still pretty much looks the same as far as snow and what not.
[Reply]
Angry fan 03:32 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Teams don't play man defense against us.

They play woman defense against us.
Hammock Panties, I don't understand what you mean since women are just as capable as men. So it would be the same thing? What are you trying to say?:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:33 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
He was holding the ball because he didn't have open receivers.
That was certainly the narrative of the announcers during the game.

Somehow since then the pundit-o-sphere has morphed it into "Luck sucked". They can't accept that our D played a great game. Whereas anyone who has watched our D all year could tell they were almost a different team out there in every phase.

When Luck had open guys (because we went into prevent before the end of the half) he was hitting them all over the place. I was having flashbacks of the second half of the 28-point comeback game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Angry fan:
Hammock Panties, I don't understand what you mean since women are just as capable as men. So it would be the same thing? What are you trying to say?:-)
Not a lot of 6-4, 240-pound women out there that run the 40 in 4.4 seconds.

So, no. Women are not just as capable as men when it comes to athletic feats in the realm of football.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:38 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
No, it just isn't going to get as cold on Saturday. They've gone from a forecast low of -7 to 9 now. Everything else still pretty much looks the same as far as snow and what not.
Right because the high pressure ridge that was supposed to arrive on the backside of the front was supposed to hit late on Saturday, opening up the cloud cover and dropping temps overnight.

The front is moving much quicker than it was, producing snow now 12 or so hours ahead of the projections earlier in the week. The snow is now projected to stop on Friday night/early Saturday with the high pressure arriving Saturday during the day.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:42 PM 01-16-2019

#BetAgainstUshttps://t.co/YRgqKrweob pic.twitter.com/hFU0bZaMVI

— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) January 16, 2019

:-)
[Reply]
gold_and_red 03:47 PM 01-16-2019
look at andy reid oozing confidence

he knows

Reid totally amused by the question.
[Reply]
Angry fan 03:48 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Am I the only one who never heard the terms 11, 12, 21 personnel before like last week? Since then I've heard it like 100 times
That's because fans today are comprised of idiot fantasy football fans. They don't know shit about X's and O's. Just Oh, how many points did Kareem get me?

He's gone? WHAT? WHY!?!? Oh come on! All he did was kick a girl while she was on the ground, dazed and confused. What's the big deal?!?!!? I need him for my fantasy team!!!!!

That about sums up todays fans. What a disappointment.:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:49 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
15 miles?

If he ran 100yds 65 times thats (3ft per yard / 5288 ft) = 3.68 miles.

All that said I think there is some truth to this. Playing Man/Man 100% of the time is not realistic. Guys would get gassed- especially chasing Hill around the block. That might have been Bill's thinking in going to zone 2nd 1/2. Who knows.

I think my point with the graphic was the Pats are a good man team.

I expect Bill & Flo to play mostly man and match zone Sunday. Change it up and keep guys from getting gassed in Q4
We had this discussion a while back - the article could have spelled it out much better I think. Harris was talking about game DAY, not just the game. The Fitbit tracks steps. Harris figures out his mileage (like the rest of us) by adding up his steps.

Harris estimates that on the average game day, he walks/runs/etc. about 11 miles worth of steps. On that day that they played KC, he logged the equivalent of 15 miles, again for the entire day.

It has since been corroborated by other players - they're simply doing a lot more running when they play the Chiefs.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:51 PM 01-16-2019
That's because fans today are comprised of idiot fantasy football fans. They don't know shit about X's and O's. Just Oh, how many points did Kareem get me?

He's gone? WHAT? WHY!?!? Oh come on! All he did was kick a girl while she was on the ground, dazed and confused. What's the big deal?!?!!? I need him for my fantasy team!!!!!

That about sums up todays fans. What a disappointment.:-)
Says the guy who thinks:

Or if you look at all the chiefs receivers, Watkins is the shortest a 6'1. All the Chiefs receivers including Kelce are at least 6'3.

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:51 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The warmer it is the louder it will be. If it's 20 degrees at game time the place will be deafening. If we luck out and somehow it's in the upper 20's ...I can't even imagine
The game starts at what? 5:30? So the low is important too and that's where the biggest shift is.

Yesterday, the NWS model said high 11 and low of ONE at one point. Now it says 20 for the high but only 14 for the low.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:51 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We had this discussion a while back - the article could have spelled it out much better I think. Harris was talking about game DAY, not just the game. The Fitbit tracks steps. Harris figures out his mileage (like the rest of us) by adding up his steps.

Harris estimates that on the average game day, he walks/runs/etc. about 11 miles worth of steps. On that day that they played KC, he logged the equivalent of 15 miles, again for the entire day.

It has since been corroborated by other players - they're simply doing a lot more running when they play the Chiefs.
Ok got it. Makes sense.
[Reply]
Angry fan 03:51 PM 01-16-2019
Not a lot of 6-4, 240-pound women out there that run the 40 in 4.4 seconds.

So, no. Women are not just as capable as men when it comes to athletic feats in the realm of football.
That's just because they choose not to bulk up. They could if they wanted to.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:52 PM 01-16-2019
That's just because they choose not to bulk up. They could if they wanted to.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:54 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Says the guy who thinks:
[Reply]
Page 106 of 383
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up