ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:22 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
**** I love how right I was about Cleveland last year....SAME OLD SORRY ASS BROWNS!!!
Congrats PGM - we TOO were all excited about your finally being right about something!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:02 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
The Browns want a billion dollar publicly funded stadium. The Broncos needed to sell their team. QBs matter in all ways, even if only in theory
Good luck when you gave away the farm for a serial sex offender. You need public goodwill to pull that off.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:16 AM 06-20-2022
It's going to be a bumpy ride for the NFL to suspend Watson when the league covered up the Commanders scandal and didn't punish Kraft.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:26 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
This is the same website that glamorizes audiophiles in the teacher thread. Zero people should be surprised.
Disgusting. I bet they have links to dark web speakers and turntables too. Someone should report them to The Police but mostly during the Synchronicity Era
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:52 AM 06-20-2022
I hope the asshole is banned for life, and Mayfield publicly tells the Browns to go fuck themselves.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:00 AM 06-20-2022
I still think it was ludicrous that the league allowed this trade to happen considering all that was known, very irresponsible. I get the 'buyer beware' aspect and all the other stuff, but this was insane.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:20 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I still think it was ludicrous that the league allowed this trade to happen considering all that was known, very irresponsible. I get the 'buyer beware' aspect and all the other stuff, but this was insane.
No one forced the Browns to be stupid. It isn't like no one knew what has been going on with this shit human being.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:24 AM 06-20-2022
I still think it was ludicrous that the owner allowed this trade to happen considering all that was known, very irresponsible. I get the 'buyer beware' aspect and all the other stuff, but this was insane.
Fixed - onus is on the organization, not the league.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:31 AM 06-20-2022
The Clevland Browns are not my favorite football team!
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 11:01 AM 06-20-2022
I can sympathize. Must suck to be stuck with Russ . . . OH, you're talking about Cleveland . . . never mind. :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 11:15 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
I can sympathize. Must suck to be stuck with Russ . . . OH, you're talking about Cleveland . . . never mind. :-)
Cleveland will still have a better record than Denver.
[Reply]
mabbott 11:21 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Cleveland will still have a better record than Denver.
Don't break their hearts already! Give them an offseason of hope and happiness!
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:24 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Fixed - onus is on the organization, not the league.
The NFL should have put him on the Commissioner's exempt list until they decided what they were going to do.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:27 AM 06-20-2022
Well he said sorry you got triggered so it must be all good now

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cey0Q...YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:11 PM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The NFL should have put him on the Commissioner's exempt list until they decided what they were going to do.
With everything that has come out, I don't understand how Watson wasn't already on it even if the Texans weren't actively playing him.

It's not like the NFL has waited or needed charges to be filed in other cases.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up