Page 15 of 103
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It’s pretty much a cointoss the rest of the playoffs. KC is able to beat anyone, but they have to play their “A” game to do it. The remaining teams in the playoffs are all very good. The type of bad turnovers that happened against Steelers? Can’t do that against Buffalo or Cincy/Tenn.
Listen. The Chiefs have not shown this kind of explosive ability all year. We saw it in limited doses, but not like this.

McKinnon is a threat now, and Cheetah is getting deep, and the role players are nails. The OL is a force.

Unless the Chiefs defense goes tits up, they are back in the SB in two weeks. Bank it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:32 AM 01-17-2022
Mahomes just threw five touchdown passes in 10:31 of game time...essentially 2/3 of one quarter....**** me. That had to make Bills fans break a sweat....

Might be lost on their fans but that first match up had some fluky turnovers...Chiefs didnt have Ingram yet and Jones didnt play.

White is out is out...so essentially a three player swing from the first meeting...and not just any three players. Each sides best defensive player...and the acquisition that helped turn KC into one of the best defenses in the NFL.

The game is at Arrowhead....probably going to be similar to last years AFCCG outcome.

Allen has yet to put up back-to-back stellar performances...

Sorry Buffalo...beating KC earlier in the season just got their attention.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:44 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Are there any Bills fans here capable of having a good discussion?

Cause this thread is filled with us saying we're going to have a really tough out and it'd be great if Bills fans could break down their take on the matchup rather than posts liek "HERP DERP WE THE FAVORITES HERP DERP."

really great analysis there, guise.

Good to know you don't think 8 of Mahomes INT's should be on him this year.
Good luck. Daquix is back to troll like he did last year with his "The Bills are the team everyone is scared to play" nonsense. Once KC beat Buffalo, he disappeared. He's not worth even debating.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:33 AM 01-17-2022
Daquix needs to just appreciate his teams good fortune...they were able to catch a limping Chiefs in front of their fans...and humiliate their long time nemesis in the post-season.

Pretty successful year...

Unfortunately, it ends next week...Mahomes is an international superstar...Allen was a 2020 "feel good" small market media story ...and is about to be supplanted with his 2021 replacement... Burrow.

Burrow is ultimately going to end up being the superior QB...he has that "ice in his veins" type of vibe.
[Reply]
Best22 04:14 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Went back to watch highlights of the Bills/Chiefs game from Week 5, and its not as bad as I remember it.

Of course: Josh Allen is going to be a major pain in the ass running the ball, and given Drew Lock just run roughshod for 2 TDs in Week 18: I don't think our defense has an answer for that yet. However, he wasn't nearly as on point as we are all fearing. Sure, there were some nice throws, but I don't think he's going to be dropping dimes over and over again. There will be some misthrows and a few opportunities for turnovers. In fact, I remember being livid on a dopey "roughing the passer" call that nullified a Rashad Fenton interception. This came deep in the game when it was 31-20 and the Chiefs had the momentum squarely on their side.

The Chiefs moved the ball on the Bills defense pretty well but had a pair of killer turnovers: one on a Tyreek Hill dropped pass that deflected to Micah Hyde for a pick-six, and another off a great play by Rousseau down inside the BUF 10 that negated a prime scoring opportunity.

The media will be slobbering all over the Bills' nuts after what they just did to the Pats, but if our defense truly has improved (aka **** off to the bench, Sorensen) and the offense can limit the dopey turnovers, I like our chances.

TL;DR: The Bills aren't the all-powerful beings they are going to be touted up as this week. It took a lot of Chiefs "wrong" for BUF to win as comfortably as they did in Week 5. Be happy this is at Arrowhead.
KC will probably play more zone which will allow our defense to keep eyes on Allen at all time

KC played man against Lock on those two touchdowns runs and so no one saw him till it was too late

KC will also respect Allen by spying him at times
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:55 AM 01-17-2022
We are five time world football champions.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:31 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Not a fan of Buffalo as #3 seed getting an extra day of rest compared to #2 KC. Meanwhile in the NFC, the #2 seed got an extra day of rest.
Buffalo has a travel day as well. I’d rather have a day less, and play at home.
[Reply]
Curé 06:33 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Listen. The Chiefs have not shown this kind of explosive ability all year. We saw it in limited doses, but not like this.

McKinnon is a threat now, and Cheetah is getting deep, and the role players are nails. The OL is a force.

Unless the Chiefs defense goes tits up, they are back in the SB in two weeks. Bank it.
i thought you were terrified of the bills. ya, pretty sure it was you that said that.
[Reply]
scho63 06:48 AM 01-17-2022
Don't let Josh Allen run all over us.
[Reply]
milkshock 06:50 AM 01-17-2022
the crowd will be the determining factor I feel
[Reply]
ChiefEd 07:20 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by milkshock:
the crowd will be the determining factor I feel
This. We beat them in the AFCCG with a mostly empty stadium. They have no idea what they’re about to experience Sunday night. The place will be rocking! And I’ll be there rocking it with all of you…
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:38 AM 01-17-2022
My main concern is this game is the defensive personnel usage.

After showing tremendous progression in limiting snaps from Sorenson and Niemann, Spagnuolo has gone back to them down the stretch.

We saw Sorenson whiff on at least 3-4 tackles in the open field, and Roethlisberger doesn’t have the arm left to take shots deep.

For some reason, Gay has seen his snap counts in the dime plummet despite being trusted with it for several weeks and doing well. I know some of that was injury/necessity, but KC desperately needs his speed and hitting/closing ability against Buffalo.

I think the new-focus KC offense can move the ball effectively against the Bills, and I don’t expect them to turn it over 4x again. Just not sure a defense relying on 49 and 56 can get it done.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:25 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
KC played man against Lock on those two touchdowns runs and so no one saw him till it was too late
Not to mention it was a total surprise that Lock took off running like he did. Everyone knows Allen is going to tuck and run.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:28 AM 01-17-2022
It's going to take our 'A' game. Both sides of the ball.

It's just that simple.

Bills are legit. I think the Bengals are too, and I think they'll beat Tennessee.

It's going to take full focus and effort to get this done, but they can do it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:29 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
My main concern is this game is the defensive personnel usage.

After showing tremendous progression in limiting snaps from Sorenson and Niemann, Spagnuolo has gone back to them down the stretch.

We saw Sorenson whiff on at least 3-4 tackles in the open field, and Roethlisberger doesn’t have the arm left to take shots deep.

For some reason, Gay has seen his snap counts in the dime plummet despite being trusted with it for several weeks and doing well. I know some of that was injury/necessity, but KC desperately needs his speed and hitting/closing ability against Buffalo.

I think the new-focus KC offense can move the ball effectively against the Bills, and I don’t expect them to turn it over 4x again. Just not sure a defense relying on 49 and 56 can get it done.
Gay is a liability in nickel and dime. Lacks speed.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 103
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up