ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 435
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:49 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Holy shit. That's why he didn't get the surgeries then. He'd miss at least this year.

What the **** is our FO thinking?
Brett Veach is a complete and utter moron...

If it comes to pass he didn't get the surgeries and misses an extended period of time due to having to get them now and our FO knew all of this, that's gross negligence of high order.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:49 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So Frank Clark said he tore ligaments in his UCL in both elbows. Just did some research on what it would look like to fix this shit.

Don’t look if you don’t want to be pissed off. Keep in mind he said this was for BOTH elbows.

Spoiler!

Dear ****ing GOD
You knew this, he also isn't a pitcher, Richard Sherman had Tommy John when the season ended a few years ago and never missed time.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:50 AM 10-17-2019
This is really looking like a terrible situation for the chiefs. If he doesn’t get the surgeries this could turn into the Eric Berry “week to week.” If he does get the surgeries, he will have been ineffective the first full season and miss a large portion of the second season. It’s looking like we will give this guy over 40M before we even start to see any return on investment aka his third season with the team. After that we could get out of the contract. Sounds like a 3 yr 63M deal for potentially one good healthy season.

I hope I eat my own words and this is just an overreaction rather than a reality.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:56 AM 10-17-2019
Someone needs to tell veach the ol cliche “the best ability is availability,” bc so far he seems to totally disregard a players medical history aka Frank Clark and Sammy Watkins
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:01 AM 10-17-2019
This really isn’t breaking news. Also, complete recovery time (if you’re not a pitcher) is about 5-6 months. Not a big deal if he has it done at the end of the season. Sucks for right now, though.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 10:04 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
This really isn’t breaking news. Also, complete recovery time (if you’re not a pitcher) is about 5-6 months. Not a big deal if he has it done at the end of the season. Sucks for right now, though.
Could further damage throughout the season extend that recovery time though? Or is it just a pain tolerance type of thing
[Reply]
RunKC 10:05 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You knew this, he also isn't a pitcher, Richard Sherman had Tommy John when the season ended a few years ago and never missed time.
Richard Sherman’s job doesn’t rely on his using his arms/hands against 300 lb athletes every play.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:07 AM 10-17-2019
I'm actually happy with this if it means there's a chance he gets better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Someone in either an analytics or film department screwed up.
have you watched the film?

he looks like a fucking badass

this is an injury situation, period
[Reply]
-King- 10:14 AM 10-17-2019
Richard Sherman’s job doesn’t rely on his using his arms/hands against 300 lb athletes every play.
He still wouldn't miss a whole season lol.

At this point his shittiness being injury related would probably be best case scenario sadly.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:16 AM 10-17-2019
So Frank Clark said he tore ligaments in his UCL in both elbows. Just did some research on what it would look like to fix this shit.

Don’t look if you don’t want to be pissed off. Keep in mind he said this was for BOTH elbows.

Spoiler!

Dear ****ing GOD
Fireable offense.
[Reply]
kcclone 10:16 AM 10-17-2019
Veach needs to go. He's in way over his head. It looks like he did a great job of bird dogging Mahomes and his agent. Other than that, he's totally under-performing.

If Clark Hunt isn't p*ssed, then he's getting taken for a ride.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:19 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
Someone needs to tell veach the ol cliche “the best ability is availability,” bc so far he seems to totally disregard a players medical history aka Frank Clark and Sammy Watkins
Watkins was an obvious brokedick, but at least he’s really only on a 2-year deal. I could see why you might take a chance there.

Clark had played in 62 of 64 games in Seattle and started 28 of his last 32. That’s part of why they got him.

Justin Houston played in 43 of the 64 games in that same period. Dee Ford played in 41 of the 64 games in that same period.
[Reply]
TEX 10:22 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm actually happy with this if it means there's a chance he gets better.
But he won't this season.
[Reply]
TEX 10:24 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
This is really looking like a terrible situation for the chiefs. If he doesn’t get the surgeries this could turn into the Eric Berry “week to week.” If he does get the surgeries, he will have been ineffective the first full season and miss a large portion of the second season. It’s looking like we will give this guy over 40M before we even start to see any return on investment aka his third season with the team. After that we could get out of the contract. Sounds like a 3 yr 63M deal for potentially one good healthy season.

I hope I eat my own words and this is just an overreaction rather than a reality.
Naw, this season is fucked, but next will not be.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 435
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Up