ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 291 of 315
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295301 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:49 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
You talking about our trade? I didn't know that either. I just needed a FS.
No - as far as I know Carl Lawson is still healthy. I was happy to make that deal because it was a good 'football' trade. You needed a FS and I needed a DE4.

And Lawson isn't far removed from being pretty dominant, though he still seems to be shaking off some rust. He should be a solid backup DE for me though.

I traded Jordyn Brooks for Nico Collins looking to rebuild my eleven personnel package. I needed a reliable WR3 and with Cooks doing Cooks shit, figured Collins was primed to make a nice jump forward. With St. Brown, McLaurin, Collins and Pitts, I felt like that put me in pretty nice shape. Especially with McCaffrey as the single back.

Turns out Collins pulled his groin last week and will be out this evening. Oh well - it's probably still at trade I should've made. I was stacked so deep at LB and my younger WRs are all hurt and/or inactive so my efforts at rebuilding the WR room in the draft came up dry. Had to get something done.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:28 PM 11-03-2022
CD - Give me my DT, dammit!
[Reply]
lewdog 08:13 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I wondered if maybe I had the rules wrong so I verified in the manual and it's definitely been more than 24 hours.

Look at me out there trading for a dude who pulled his groin and I didn't make sure he was healthy until after the trade was accepted. 'tard.
Dang dude, I didn't see that either when I accepted last night. I don't think he's out a long time though but let me know and we can have them reverse the trade if you'd like.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:36 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Dang dude, I didn't see that either when I accepted last night. I don't think he's out a long time though but let me know and we can have them reverse the trade if you'd like.
No refunds sorry
[Reply]
lewdog 08:49 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No refunds sorry
No problem from me. I got the better end of the trade.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:50 PM 11-03-2022
No problem from me. I got the better end of the trade.
Not for the Wilson trade tho :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:54 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not for the Wilson trade tho :-)
I'm adding and have weapons that the Donkeys don't have.

Plus, you can't draft for shit so you'll waste the picks you got from me anyway.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:05 PM 11-03-2022
CD - Give me my DT, dammit!
It's fixed now. The code that makes the award after 24 hours sporadically fail and I have run it again to get the right result.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:27 PM 11-03-2022
No worries, brah.

A) I should've paid more attention.
B) It's a deal I probably need to play anyway. Brooks was a fringe starter for me (him or Long and Long's played better to this point) so it's a pretty standard 'trade from depth' sort of deal.

Soft tissue/groin injuries are a bit spooky, but he's got 10 days to get healthy and if he only misses one game, he's still a real solid WR3 for me.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:30 PM 11-03-2022
I'm adding and have weapons that the Donkeys don't have.

Plus, you can't draft for shit so you'll waste the picks you got from me anyway.
:-) I've had some of the better drafts in this league. Won't matter I still won't a playoff game
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:41 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
It's fixed now. The code that makes the award after 24 hours sporadically fail and I have run it again to get the right result.
Thanks.

Next question - why'd I only get him for one year? Tier 3 guy and I paid $10 - that's a 2-year deal, no?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 PM 11-08-2022
Thanks.

Next question - why'd I only get him for one year? Tier 3 guy and I paid $10 - that's a 2-year deal, no?
Just bumping - believe I should've gotten 2 years with Austin Johnson rather than 1.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:35 AM 11-09-2022
Just bumping - believe I should've gotten 2 years with Austin Johnson rather than 1.
Also - Leonard Williams is listed as a OLB on my Ridgewood Roster in Titans1 - he'd be the biggest damn OLB ever (should be a DT)
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:50 AM 11-09-2022
I'll check with cdcox. I may have had a similar incident, but when it happened I thought maybe I'd misread the contract amount.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:04 AM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll check with cdcox. I may have had a similar incident, but when it happened I thought maybe I'd misread the contract amount.
I mean ultimately he's just a backup DT and there's always another one to be found, but if I paid for the 2nd year (and I think I did at $10), I'd rather have the option than not.
[Reply]
Page 291 of 315
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295301 > Last »
Up