ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gallbladder Surgery
bevischief 05:50 AM 11-23-2013
Mine's not playing well with others and me. Tell me more. Debating how much more I want to deal with this.
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 06:17 AM 11-23-2013
DIY save some cash
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:48 AM 11-23-2013
Don't wait for it to suddenly flare up and force you into unplanned emergency surgery. When that happened to me it was the worst day of my life, and the doctor told me later that I could have died. My gallbladder had turned necrotic and pumped so much poison into my body that I was in agony by the time I made it to the emergency room. I was in so much pain that I thought I was dying.

The surgery to remove the gall bladder is simple and you recover quickly. Get it done. It's a no-brainer.
[Reply]
bevischief 07:02 AM 11-23-2013
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
Don't wait for it to suddenly flare up and force you into unplanned emergency surgery. When that happened to me it was the worst day of my life, and the doctor told me later that I could have died. My gallbladder had turned necrotic and pumped so much poison into my body that I was in agony by the time I made it to the emergency room. I was in so much pain that I thought I was dying.

The surgery to remove the gall bladder is simple and you recover quickly. Get it done. It's a no-brainer.
I know the waring signs when to go to the ER. Not there yet. I live about 3 blocks from the nearset ER.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:25 AM 11-23-2013
Go ask Your lover, Tyler Bray.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:29 AM 11-23-2013
It's laproscopic, you'll be home in a day or two at most. Sometimes same day.
[Reply]
Scorp 07:51 AM 11-23-2013
In and out. 5 hr. ordeal. Was eating a double cheeseburger 15 minutes after leaving hospital.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 07:54 AM 11-23-2013
Surgery itsself takes about half an hour. Single small incision. You'll be back to work in 2 days. Just get it done before the misery sets in.

My wife had an attack while we were in Mexico, and they got her meds to make her comfortable. She didn't have surgery, and a couple of months ago had another attack, much more severe. Since she is pregnant, she can't have the surgery until the second trimester or preferably after birth.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:36 AM 11-23-2013
Use a discount coupon at a local surgical center. Go for the cheapest rate.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:02 AM 11-23-2013
Easy surgery. Two or three little 1/2 inch incisions. Out of the hospital same day.

Maybe they can get your pap-smear done at the same time.
:-)
[Reply]
Scorp 09:09 AM 11-23-2013
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Maybe they can get your pap-smear done at the same time.
:-)
"You are going to feel a little pressure now."
[Reply]
cdcox 09:16 AM 11-23-2013
It won't get better on its own. You'll have to get it out sooner or later. So every time you have an attack from this day forward, it will be one that you didn't have to endure.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:22 AM 11-23-2013
Originally Posted by bevischief:
I know the waring signs when to go to the ER. Not there yet. I live about 3 blocks from the nearset ER.
Great idea: Wait until the last possible moment so that you can maximize your pain and your risk of complications. Maybe you'll get lucky and it will turn necrotic at a time when it's very convenient.

Stop being a pussy. Just go get it taken care of. Laparoscopic surgery is so easy and non-invasive that you'll wonder why you put it off.
[Reply]
threebag 09:30 AM 11-23-2013
Originally Posted by Scorp:
In and out. 5 hr. ordeal. Was eating a double cheeseburger 15 minutes after leaving hospital.
This.

Quit smoking cigarettes that night I had mine removed. That was four years ago.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:09 AM 11-23-2013
You've got a lot of gall asking that shit around here!

Bladder get it taken care of or else you'll be pissing giant blades of grass that are yellowish in color and pooping razor blades.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up