ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 702 of 2688
« First < 202602652692698699700701702 70370470570671275280212021702 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:21 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Andy will temper this aspect and coach himto play within the system like Rodgers, PMII seemingly doesn't have the ego that Favre has when it comes to improvising and playing " Hero Ball" so it shouldn't be a problem.
WTF? I thought it was the other way around.

Mahomes is supposed to overturn Reid's shitty 'system.' His job was to tell pops to fuck himself and keep his mouth shut while the real men zing the ball all over the field for a zillion points.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:35 PM 04-04-2018
In Andy's opinion that was a bad pass. He's said in interviews.

Mahomes will learn to protect ball, but won't be paralyzed in fear of an INT either.
Andy is right about that play. You need less than 10 yards to get in range for a game winning FG with 1:29 left in the game. That’s not the time to go crazy.

It’s a rookie mistake and the kid will learn.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:50 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
First part.... You are seriously quoting me saying that I don't bring up Smith to say that I bring him up??? Wow you're beyond stupid!

Second part, FYP.
And AGAIN!

MAN! You love that sweet flaccid peen like Goldilocks loves porridge!

Seek professional help!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:54 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
And AGAIN!

Seek professional help!
:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 09:29 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
WTF? I thought it was the other way around.

Mahomes is supposed to overturn Reid's shitty 'system.' His job was to tell pops to **** himself and keep his mouth shut while the real men zing the ball all over the field for a zillion points.
He will do plenty of that.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:05 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’m not going to lie. I was pretty ****ing excited about Cassel and Vrabel. However, I was 22 at the time lol. I was out paintballin’ with a bunch of buddies and got a phone call. I was bragging the entire day.
I was excited about Pioli because I thought he was actually going to turn the Chiefs into something. I was young and naive. Should’ve known when it took a fucking month to get his contract done
[Reply]
BossChief 10:06 PM 04-04-2018
It’s gonna be fun when Mahomes is just killing defenses in the air and they try to do everything they can to stop it by dropping everyone and then Mahomes audibles to the run.

I won’t be surprised if Hunt averages over 6 ypc the next 2-3 years.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:08 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It’s gonna be fun when Mahomes is just killing defenses in the air and they try to do everything they can to stop it by dropping everyone and then Mahomes audibles to the run.

I won’t be surprised if Hunt averages over 6 ypc the next 2-3 years.
The fun thing will be when defenders shrug in amazement at his throws. Bronco defenders were doing that. Never had a QB before that made defenses helpless. Wonderful feeling for sure to be on that side of it for once
[Reply]
In58men 10:14 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I was excited about Pioli because I thought he was actually going to turn the Chiefs into something. I was young and naive. Should’ve known when it took a ****ing month to get his contract done
Yeah, I forgot to mention Pioli. The fan base made me believe we were the next Pats dynasty team.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:29 AM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
The fun thing will be when defenders shrug in amazement at his throws. Bronco defenders were doing that. Never had a QB before that made defenses helpless. Wonderful feeling for sure to be on that side of it for once
i have replayed that one pass play mahomes made where the denver defender sways his hands upwards, a hundred times, and was he was like....

how the fuck am i supposed to defend that fucking perfect of a pass :-)

rep!!
[Reply]
Coogs 04:46 AM 04-05-2018
In Andy's opinion that was a bad pass. He's said in interviews.

Mahomes will learn to protect ball, but won't be paralyzed in fear of an INT either.
It was a bad pass execution wise. Decision wise? Not so much. Harris had his man beat for a TD. Play happened right in front of me. And he didn't throw into double coverage either as mentioned earlier. Second defender came over late.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:44 AM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
It was a bad pass execution wise. Decision wise? Not so much. Harris had his man beat for a TD. Play happened right in front of me. And he didn't throw into double coverage either as mentioned earlier. Second defender came over late.
I agree, don't shoot the messenger
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:20 AM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
And AGAIN!

Seek professional help!
You continue to prove that you are truly brain dead. Well, at least you will be safe in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:28 AM 04-05-2018

[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:15 AM 04-05-2018
3rd and 15+ with Alex it would have to be an underneath throw and run for the first..Mahomes just flicks a missile like its a 5 yard pass and it travels 25+ yards
[Reply]
Page 702 of 2688
« First < 202602652692698699700701702 70370470570671275280212021702 > Last »
Up