ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 2688
« First < 99149189195196197198199 2002012022032092492996991199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:37 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Correct. Cutler was much more polished coming out of college.
:-) Did he lead the entire nation in yards and throw for over 700 yards in one game before? Was he as exciting to watch on the field as 2PM-Ever? Was he a team leader? Was he coachable? Could he scramble and throw on the run like 2 PM?

But yeah, they both have a strong arm- so IDENTICAL!!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:07 AM 06-02-2017
Joe Montana's first professional pass was a pick-six.

WHO GIVES A SHIT
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 09:18 AM 06-02-2017
Holy shit... If this thread is any indication of how discussions are going to be had about Mahomes, we're going to be wishing we still had the Alex Smith conversations on here by 2019. People are seriously critiquing and being discouraged by his rookie OTA performances? gtfo
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:25 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Joe Montana's first professional pass was a pick-six.

WHO GIVES A SHIT
Know mo...since his QBs are absolute dog shit
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:44 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I'd love to have the mid-90's version of Brett Favre, but I'd pass on everything before and after that time period.
Fucking moron. Your team would have won another Super Bowl if you had Favre instead of Plummer/Cutler.

Brett Favre getting backed up by Clinton Portis in the run game? No question.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:09 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
****ing moron. Your team would have won another Super Bowl if you had Favre instead of Plummer/Cutler.

Brett Favre getting backed up by Clinton Portis in the run game? No question.
I would rather have Favre than Plummer or Cutler, but I'd take Drew Brees, Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Big Ben, Matt Stafford, Marcus Mariota, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and maybe even Matt Ryan/Derek Carr/Russell Wilson before I'd take Favre.

Favre will win you games and get you into the playoffs because so few teams have good QB's, but once you get to the playoffs and have to face the big boy QB's back-to-back-to-back... sooner or later Favre's gonna Favre and you're gonna lose.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:27 PM 06-02-2017
I would rather have Favre than Plummer or Cutler, but I'd take Drew Brees, Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Big Ben, Matt Stafford, Marcus Mariota, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and maybe even Matt Ryan/Derek Carr/Russell Wilson before I'd take Favre.

Favre will win you games and get you into the playoffs because so few teams have good QB's, but once you get to the playoffs and have to face the big boy QB's back-to-back-to-back... sooner or later Favre's gonna Favre and you're gonna lose.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:35 PM 06-02-2017
Did KnowMo really just say he'd take Mariota, Stafford, Ryan, Wilson, Carr, Big Ben, and Rivers over Favre?

[Reply]
SAUTO 12:43 PM 06-02-2017

This is so ignorant I've almost gotta believe you are trolling.

Keep it up and I'll ban you from this thread again:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 12:48 PM 06-02-2017

Peyton Manning was the same way as Favre moron. He lost a lot of playoff games himself.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:50 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
This is so ignorant I've almost gotta believe you are trolling.

Keep it up and I'll ban you from this thread again:-)

He has his own playpen. I say keep this thread off limits to him
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:53 PM 06-02-2017
Was half expecting him to slip Lynchs name in there.

JFC that wasn't a troll post either....he's just that clueless
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:43 PM 06-02-2017
Uh... I'd take Big Ben over Favre.

9th all time in efficiency, 8th in consecutive games with a TD pass, 3 time super bowl QB, 2 time winner. Guy is fantastic.

I hate his big stupid fat face, but he rapes defenses, too, and has every season.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 01:46 PM 06-02-2017

KnowLess
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:53 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Did KnowMo really just say he'd take Mariota, Stafford, Ryan, Wilson, Carr, Big Ben, and Rivers over Favre?

Brett Favre is a myth. He had a three or four year run where he was one of the the best to ever do it and then he had 15 years of Cutler-esque performances.
[Reply]
Page 199 of 2688
« First < 99149189195196197198199 2002012022032092492996991199 > Last »
Up