ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:54 PM 11-14-2022
Sad part is turning on Allen after how much he has elevated them. They should be very grateful for having the 2nd best in the game.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:50 AM 11-15-2022
Allen is Phillip Rivers that can run and has a stronger arm. Is fun to watch, but is kinda stupid with his decision making snd he’s not great when the pressure is on.

Once he loses his ability to run with it for big yards, he’s going to turn into Russel Wilson.
[Reply]
COchief 12:05 PM 11-15-2022
I was worried about JA challenging PM15 for a minute, after yesterday I am convinced he is an idiot that is going to hero ball his way to a short Cam career. All that scrambling/running with an arm injury in the regular season is stupid. The Bills scared me a little bit in the early season, can't wait to see them in the playoffs now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:09 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by COchief:
I was worried about JA challenging PM15 for a minute, after yesterday I am convinced he is an idiot that is going to hero ball his way to a short Cam career. All that scrambling/running with an arm injury in the regular season is stupid. The Bills scared me a little bit in the early season, can't wait to see them in the playoffs now.
Josh is what he is at this point.

The OC is a moron and can't protect Josh from his own worst tendencies.
[Reply]
scho63 12:11 PM 11-15-2022
That team fell off a cliff
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:21 PM 11-15-2022
Id be careful writing off Josh Allen this early. Dude is still elite, a few games of poor red zone decision making doesn't change that I don't think.

I do think however that his hero ball attitude runninh into big hits is gonna get him knocked out way earlier than he realizes.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:51 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Id be careful writing off Josh Allen this early. Dude is still elite, a few games of poor red zone decision making doesn't change that I don't think.

I do think however that his hero ball attitude runninh into big hits is gonna get him knocked out way earlier than he realizes.
Exactly. Mahomes had a stretch of poor games last year. It happens to the best of em. Allen will return to being the second best quarterback in the conference soon. And then he’ll get sent home by the Grim Reaper again in January.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:56 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yep. Allen had a slump in the middle of last year, but he dug himself out of it by the time January rolled around. He was awesome in the playoffs.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:57 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Racial slur - reported
Italian isn't a race, but nice try. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:02 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Yep. Allen had a slump in the middle of last year, but he dug himself out of it by the time January rolled around. He was awesome in the playoffs.
Yeah, he has that elite gear in him that can carry a team like Buffalo over the hump.

He's been Favre esque in the sum of this year. We'll see if that continues or he figures it out like Mahomes did in the second part of last year.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:10 PM 11-15-2022
Small sample size of 2 games.

1st game Patriots scheme, Daboll dialed up Air Raid overs over and over and over and Belichick refused to budge.

Easy game.

2nd game KC had no legit safeties playing and Spags went vanilla.

Another easy game.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:18 PM 11-15-2022
I remember the last few minutes of the Bills Chiefs playoff game being a scoring fest and Allen doing just fine holding up his end.

The narrative could be a lot different if Bills had won the toss...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:20 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I remember the last few minutes of the Bills Chiefs playoff game being a scoring fest and Allen doing just fine holding up his end.

Our secondary will be much better than what we rolled out last year.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:32 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:

Allen held his own against DBs who were laying on the turf. Meanwhile, Mahomes won the game against the #1 defense in the NFL.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 01:45 PM 11-15-2022
I have never seen a QB get this much hype when his biggest accomplishment is losing the only AFCCG he has been to.
QBs have always been evaluated based on some combination of stats and playoff success. Herbert and Allen are held to a different standard.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up