Dayze 09:17 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
LOOK OUT FA%%OT!
:-)
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:17 AM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
LOOK OUT FA%%OT!
Wife and I lost our shit when he yelled that. So g'damn funny :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:26 PM 04-06-2018
Is this show coming back or not?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:08 AM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Is this show coming back or not?
Eventually, and apparently Dennis is as well.

The show was delayed, and Dennis' return was put in question because Dennis and Dee both have network shows of their own, and Dennis has been talking about moving on with his career.

https://www.buzz.ie/entertainment/al...-season-280097
[Reply]
Dayze 07:56 PM 04-09-2018
There are so many great one liners.
Frank has a ton of them.

BOTCHED!

And when Dennis is reading his own erotic memoirs to Mac and Frank, MAC comments on how erotic the tales are. Frank agrees, and noes “yeah, I’m gettin’ all boned up over here”.

I honestly can’t believe that after watching this show in what I think is its entirety, DeVito plays such a good character I can’t think of him in any other character that he’s ever done. Despite seeing many movies with him in them. He’s now “Frank “ all the time in my mind.

One of the most hilariously ****ed up episodes when Charlie gives Frank hickies that the use to pass off as lesions for Frank’s AIDS so they can’t get front of the line privileges :-)

[Reply]
banecat 08:35 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Frank has a ton of them.

BOTCHED!

And when Dennis is reading his own erotic memoirs to Mac and Frank, MAC comments on how erotic the tales are. Frank agrees, and noes “yeah, I’m gettin’ all boned up over here”.

I honestly can’t believe that after watching this show in what I think is its entirety, DeVito plays such a good character I can’t think of him in any other character that he’s ever done. Despite seeing many movies with him in them. He’s now “Frank “ all the time in my mind.

One of the most hilariously ****ed up episodes when Charlie gives Frank hickies that the use to pass off as lesions form Frank AIDS so they can’t get front of the line privileges :-)
Yes, so many that it's not easy to choose. One of my favorite Frank moments was when he was in the news studio on air eating a sandwich, and had two guns
[Reply]
Dayze 09:16 PM 04-09-2018
I love the randomness at which Frank can, and does, produce a pistol.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:52 PM 04-09-2018
God damn it Dee, you haven't thought of the SMELL, you BITCH!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:56 PM 04-09-2018
Frank has a ton of them.

BOTCHED!

Oops, I seem to have dropped my Magnum condom, which I use to sheathe my monster dong.
[Reply]
banecat 11:17 PM 04-09-2018
The DENNIS System
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:03 AM 04-10-2018
Frank has a ton of them.

BOTCHED!

One of the most hilariously ****ed up episodes when Charlie gives Frank hickies that the use to pass off as lesions for Frank’s AIDS so they can’t get front of the line privileges :-)
i lost my shit when frank went down that slide after a small bottle of water was thrown down first :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:14 PM 04-10-2018
Wild card, bitches!!!!
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:27 PM 04-10-2018
I repeat, I do not want to have sex with your kids!
[Reply]
Dayze 07:54 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I repeat, I do not want to have sex with your kids!
“WWhoa....boy. That’s it. I’m done. I’m goin’ away”.

I love the fact he enlisted a mortician to do his makeup for the pageant. :-).

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05-17-2018, 09:43 PM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Wrong clip
Baby Lee 11:09 PM 08-22-2018

[Reply]
Page 23 of 34
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up