ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 331
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:27 PM 08-23-2015
Overbooked to hell and back. New Day was spectacular as always though.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:33 PM 08-23-2015
Taker and Brock has been done enough now and I really have no desire to see it a third time. The second match said taker is a bitch that has to tap a mans genitals to win.

Unless you're going to do every match against Lesnar in Minnesota, people aren't going to boo him. Stop having him do chickenshit heel stuff.

Don't really care if they never actually build up women's matches, but that shit should of been over in 5 minutes. Do a quick all out brawl, they all got TV time and done.

The rest of the PPV was fine. They got the US title off Cena finally and it's apparent that they are setting up Rollins dropping the world title without looking too awful.

Was real close to being a higher tier quality ppv.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:47 PM 08-23-2015
Rumors are Sting will be on RAW tommorow
[Reply]
58kcfan89 09:50 PM 08-23-2015
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Taker and Brock has been done enough now and I really have no desire to see it a third time. The second match said taker is a bitch that has to tap a mans genitals to win.

Unless you're going to do every match against Lesnar in Minnesota, people aren't going to boo him. Stop having him do chickenshit heel stuff.

Don't really care if they never actually build up women's matches, but that shit should of been over in 5 minutes. Do a quick all out brawl, they all got TV time and done.

The rest of the PPV was fine. They got the US title off Cena finally and it's apparent that they are setting up Rollins dropping the world title without looking too awful.

Was real close to being a higher tier quality ppv.
Yeah I'm not thrilled with how they've booked Taker. I'm guessing this is to set up his final run and I guess they want him as a heel for that. Whatever.

The women's matches don't necessarily need to be built up, but it would be a shame to waste all that talent they have. For a long time the excuse was that there were only 1 or 2, sometimes 3 women who could actually work. That doesn't fly any more.

I figured they would have had Cena beat Rollins clean then have Sheamus cash in on him. That way Cena can keep that open challenge going for a little while longer and he can feud with Sheamus so I can completely ignore the main event for awhile. Why the shit does Sheamus have that case anyway?

If their goal was to confuse me to the point of having to watch Raw tomorrow, they succeeded. Not sure if that's the best way to get ratings, but I guess it'll do for the time being.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:04 PM 08-23-2015
The problem is it looks less like Taker heeling it up and more like an old tired grandpa clinging desperately to what's left of his decaying legacy and he is now fondling Brock Lesnars dick to survive.

They got an excellent performance out of Taker and people would of been totally satisfied with him getting his win and calling it good. Lesnar is still a beast because it took a legend everything in his power to barely scrape it out. Instead he molests Brock and people waited a year and a half for a bullshit finish to a match that was bigger than Wrestlemania......that will conclude.....at Wrestlemania.

Multiply it by the fact they fucked up the bullshit finish and holy shit it was awful and confusing. Basically nobody at all originally saw taker tap.

They long ago gave up trying to properly book divas and the whole point of all of this was to give them all TV time. This could of been done in 5 or so minutes in a match that went more like the tag title match instead of divas waiting in line for a random spot.

Rollins/Cena was fine. Stewart turning can be easily explained, they finally got an end to Cena holding the US title and they are delaying the fact that Cena will be on his way to surpassing Flair. If they're gonna do it, which they are gonna, the history aspect should be built up better and done in a feud better than LOLIBROKEURNOSE. This wasn't the time for Cena to be champ again and Rollins would of looked like a babyface if he went over Cena cleanly during smarky weekend. This is the one time Rollins should of went over like this.

Rollins will now have to defend multiple titles at NoC and can defend the US title and have a way to keep it while relinquishing the world title without looking like a bitch.

Didn't give a shit for the build up for the IC title and didn't really give a shit for the match or result, so I will refrain from commenting.

The only downside from Ziggler and Rusev is that the angle probably isn't ending and it needs to.

Orton and Shaemus ended how it should of since they need to begin to prop up Shaemus for his title run.

Owens had to go over Cessaro. He had lost far too many matches or they had him walk away and he was nearing the point where he was gonna lose his credibility. Cessaro could look better by taking a loss if they had a great match, which they had. Just didn't look as good because the divas shit totally killed a tired crowd.
[Reply]
Mav 11:41 PM 08-23-2015
BryanBusby bro, you nailed it.
[Reply]
Chromatic 02:41 AM 08-24-2015
I fucking hate Michael Cole.

The double sit-up with laughter from Brock and Taker should have been amazing but Cole totally shit on it with "OMGZ AN AMAZING MOMENT! AN AMAZING MOMENT!" like the people watching wouldn't fucking get it if he didn't tell us. They're too busy trying to direct people these moments instead of letting them happen organically.

He absolutely ruins most enjoyment I could get from big match moments these days.

Also, Undertaker fucking sucks.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:06 AM 08-24-2015
The one thing that's getting worse and worse in wrestling is the amount of kick outs that happen from finishing moves. What the fuck is the point of having them anymore?

The amount of kickouts that took place in the Main Event was absurd.

Also Michael Cole points out the obvious because Vince is in his ear and assumes wrestling fans are dumb as fucking hell and won't know if they aren't told. He's mostly correct tbh
[Reply]
Chromatic 04:14 AM 08-24-2015
The one thing that's getting worse and worse in wrestling is the amount of kick outs that happen from finishing moves. What the fuck is the point of having them anymore?

The amount of kickouts that took place in the Main Event was absurd.

Also Michael Cole points out the obvious because Vince is in his ear and assumes wrestling fans are dumb as fucking hell and won't know if they aren't told. He's mostly correct tbh
A lot of wrestling fans are dumb as bricks but even they would get a moment like that. This isn't Interstellar. It's a fading legend vs an unstoppable Beast. The story writes and explains itself without any help whatsoever.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:57 AM 08-24-2015
Your typical watcher is very casual and doesn't know a lot about the Undertaker, much less the importance of the match for him.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 05:49 AM 08-24-2015
I'll take Cole over Lawler and his love of Diet Dew
[Reply]
Mav 08:08 AM 08-24-2015
the announcing crew is trash right now. JBL is absolutely awful. Byron Saxton? meh. Michael Cole has always been trash. I like Jerry Lawler. But I get hes not everyones cup of tea.

I miss JR.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:17 AM 08-24-2015
Jerry Lawler has been boring as hell since they forced him to tone down the heel persona, but isn't awful by any means.

I think JBL and Cole would be fine if they didn't have Vince screaming in their ears the entire event and forcing them to drink the company koolaid balls deep.

Cole will never be JR, but he could be suitable if he had the freedom that JR had.

JBL can be that asshole heel announcer, but he eventually is forced to snap into shill role and suck off John Cena and it's the worst.
[Reply]
Mav 08:19 AM 08-24-2015
Jerry Lawler has been boring as hell since they forced him to tone down the heel persona, but isn't awful by any means.

I think JBL and Cole would be fine if they didn't have Vince screaming in their ears the entire event and forcing them to drink the company koolaid balls deep.

Cole will never be JR, but he could be suitable if he had the freedom that JR had.
ive just never been a fan of him. and even though not his fault, him being the spokesman for the anonymous raw gm has always just made me slant to hating his guts.

I grew up watching and favoring wcw though so I guess I was more of a tony schivoni guy. Michael Cole. bleh.

Also, I hate JBL. Loved him when he was just bradshaw. But the JBL gimmick has always made me puke.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:24 AM 08-24-2015
Tony Schivoni was pretty damn bad and him announcing Raw results helped kill off wcw.

FOLKS WE'RE OUT OF TIME SEE YOU ON THUNDER
[Reply]
Page 59 of 331
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up