ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If the Chiefs traded into top 10 who would you want them to draft?
ForeverChiefs58 10:22 AM 02-22-2024
I’m all in on the beast LT Joe Alt. His dad was a beast for chiefs as well!

Who would you get? Kelce replacement Bowers would be great as well. The 2 TE set would make defenses lose sleep.

Would you try to replace Jones or Sneed?

Or give mahomes a dream WR?

But protecting our best player Mahomes should be a requirement, and we need better replacements at LT and RT.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 04:10 PM 02-27-2024
Is there anyone who would give up Sneed or Jones for top 10 pick?

*Reminder the chiefs gave up their best wr ever to invest in their defense and won back to back SB’s
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:22 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My board would look like this:

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Joe Alt
4. Rome Odunze
If we moved into the top 10, my board would look like this:

1. Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Joe Alt
4. Rome Odunze
5. Olumuyiwa Fashanu

I would put Keon Coleman and Brian Thomas Jr. in a tier just below that.

But, if we stay at 32, and Troy Franklin is there, and none of those other guys fall to us, and we DON'T take him, I will have a fucking meltdown.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:50 PM 02-29-2024
PFF on youtube wondering if Colts at #15 are an option for Sneed, the trade would involve some sort of later round swap in the colts favor in their opinion.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:49 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
PFF on youtube wondering if Colts at #15 are an option for Sneed, the trade would involve some sort of later round swap in the colts favor in their opinion.
They tagged Michael pitman jr also which would be a great trade swap
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:54 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
They tagged Michael pitman jr also which would be a great trade swap
I would take Pittman in a heart beat.

Pittman
Rice
Kelce

Then sign a few guys like

Slayton
N Brown
Duivernay

and hand us the trophy, 3peat!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:34 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I would take Pittman in a heart beat.

Pittman
Rice
Kelce

Then sign a few guys like

Slayton
N Brown
Duivernay

and hand us the trophy, 3peat!!
Nah.

I'd rather have a pick in the early/mid 2nd and just draft a guy than swap Sneed for Pittman and pay him.

I don't think Pittman's worth the tag figure. I definitely don't think he's worth the tag figure as a baseline to a long-term deal. Moreover, I don't think he provides any sort of complement to Rice at all.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:06 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Nah.

I'd rather have a pick in the early/mid 2nd and just draft a guy than swap Sneed for Pittman and pay him.

I don't think Pittman's worth the tag figure. I definitely don't think he's worth the tag figure as a baseline to a long-term deal. Moreover, I don't think he provides any sort of complement to Rice at all.

Pittman going to get 22 million plus. He’s not that great nor is Terry McLaurin according to you but you spent all of last year talking up the quality of the KC WR corps.

I guess if you want to run it back with cosmetic improvements to MVS and Skyy you could do that pretty cheaply in FA and do a third year in a row of bandaids to try to keep the offense from sinking further.

But I don’t like not having a plan post Kelce. If you actually do have an idea here if you’re not going to pay anyone or move up what’s your plan for Kelce aging out?
[Reply]
tredadda 05:15 PM 03-01-2024
Who's available? Because it Nabers is there at 8 and we can give two firsts to get up there, I'm doing that.

I think Nabers is going to be a stud.
LSU does pump out some stud WRs that's for sure.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:29 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Pittman going to get 22 million plus. He’s not that great nor is Terry McLaurin according to you but you spent all of last year talking up the quality of the KC WR corps.

I guess if you want to run it back with cosmetic improvements to MVS and Skyy you could do that pretty cheaply in FA and do a third year in a row of bandaids to try to keep the offense from sinking further.

But I don’t like not having a plan post Kelce. If you actually do have an idea here if you’re not going to pay anyone or move up what’s your plan for Kelce aging out?
Y'know what?

Nevermind.

Go fuck yourself instead. I'm just done with you. I have tried to just engage you in arms length discussion a myriad of times and your stupid fucking self is simply unable to actually pay attention to anything anyone says. Then you feel some desperate need to talk out your ass in completely unrelated conversations.

So yeah - I'm just done engaging you in any way.

If the rest of this board has a lick of sense, they'll follow suit. You're just too goddamn stupid to converse with and every single time you're involved in a thread you bring the level of discourse down.

My plea to the rest of CP - stop talking with this fucking idiot.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:55 PM 03-01-2024
Y'know what?

Nevermind.

Go **** yourself instead. I'm just done with you. I have tried to just engage you in arms length discussion a myriad of times and your stupid ****ing self is simply unable to actually pay attention to anything anyone says. Then you feel some desperate need to talk out your ass in completely unrelated conversations.

So yeah - I'm just done engaging you in any way.

If the rest of this board has a lick of sense, they'll follow suit. You're just too goddamn stupid to converse with and every single time you're involved in a thread you bring the level of discourse down.

My plea to the rest of CP - stop talking with this ****ing idiot.

Stupid is spending a year building your Old Man Word Salads about how Mahomes was holding back Skyy Moore, MVS, Mecole, and Justin Watson.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:15 PM 03-01-2024
Who's available? Because it Nabers is there at 8 and we can give two firsts to get up there, I'm doing that.

I think Nabers is going to be a stud.
And if Brian Thomas Jr. is there close to 20, I would move up for him.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:43 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Am I the only one that doesn't see where Brock Bowers fits in the NFL?
6'3 TE's don't impress me much. And he's a light build 6'3 TE.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:12 AM 03-02-2024
Sam LaPorta is a light build 6'3" TE. Bowers is going to be fine.

LaPorta:
HEIGHT
6’ 3’’
WEIGHT
245 lbs
ARM
32 1/8’’
HAND
10 1/4’’

Bowers:
HEIGHT
6’ 3’’
WEIGHT
243 lbs
ARM
32 3/4’’
HAND
9 3/4’’
[Reply]
Stryker 09:57 PM 03-02-2024
Top 10 pick? Malik Nabers or Brock Bowers or Jared Verse. Moving on.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:03 AM 03-03-2024
Joe Alt.. Generational symmetry.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up