Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 AM 02-17-2024
Watching all the WRs again. I have to say, I think I'm out on Mitchell in round 1. He's off the list for me.

I'd rather have Legette or Worthy.
[Reply]
Oxford 08:05 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Watching all the WRs again. I have to say, I think I'm out on Mitchell in round 1. He's off the list for me.

What player (or for that matter, position) would you want the 5th year option for?
[Reply]
O.city 09:14 AM 02-17-2024

I don’t care for Mitchell as much either. There’s just some low floor for me.

I like worthy a lot
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:11 PM 02-17-2024

Same here. Mitchell just doesn't pop off the screen at all to me.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:51 PM 02-17-2024
I wonder if we couldn't come away with two of the players on this list in the first 2 rounds.

Depends on which site's board you favor, might require a trade up, but it could be possible.
[Reply]
bigjosh 03:52 PM 02-17-2024
I have to say, the more i dig into xavier legette, the more i like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dante84 03:54 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:

That’s what I’m saying. He’s huge, fast, and makes difficult, high-pointed catches.

Also, it seems he operates well in chaos/scramble drill/broken play scenarios, which we know is a valuable trait here.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:58 PM 02-17-2024

It will be really interesting to see what scouts think of him after the combine, I'm a fan. He's one of the guys I'm referencing that would make for a really exciting trade up into the mid 2nd if he falls.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:50 PM 02-17-2024
I know it’s unlikely, but could this be a year that Veach attacks Offense the way he did with Defense two years ago?

Assuming we keep Jones and Sneed, let’s say he decides to snag 2 WR’s, a TE, an OL and a RB with our picks. Are you mad?

If they are hits, our Offense could be set for the next 3-4 years, allowing us to put our cap into retaining our 22 class of defenders as their contracts come due.
[Reply]
In58men 05:33 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I know it’s unlikely, but could this be a year that Veach attacks Offense the way he did with Defense two years ago?

Assuming we keep Jones and Sneed, let’s say he decides to snag 2 WR’s, a TE, an OL and a RB with our picks. Are you mad?

If they are hits, our Offense could be set for the next 3-4 years, allowing us to put our cap into retaining our 22 class of defenders as their contracts come due.
Wouldn’t be mad at all, we also beef up our defense just by getting Bryan Cook back. I can see us attacking a lot of offense this draft.
[Reply]
bigjosh 05:52 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
It will be really interesting to see what scouts think of him after the combine, I'm a fan. He's one of the guys I'm referencing that would make for a really exciting trade up into the mid 2nd if he falls.

If he tests well i cant imagine a player like him making it to the second.

The nfl made that mistake with dk before tho, and this guy screams dk metcalf to me

[Reply]
kccrow 06:53 PM 02-17-2024
If he tests well i cant imagine a player like him making it to the second.

The nfl made that mistake with dk before tho, and this guy screams dk metcalf to me

People keep saying this but I don't know what prompts it at all in reality. I mean, they are both big and run fast and that's about it.

Metcalf was actually productive in both his So and Jr seasons (Jr year cut short) and then he came out early. That's nothing like Leggett who literally did jack and shit for 4 years before going off in his 5th.

Leggett has an ID10T issue or he juiced. That's that on that. Not a 1st rounder. Hell, I'd be leary in the 2nd.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:18 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
People keep saying this but I don't know what prompts it at all in reality. I mean, they are both big and run fast and that's about it.

Metcalf was actually productive in both his So and Jr seasons (Jr year cut short) and then he came out early. That's nothing like Leggett who literally did jack and shit for 4 years before going off in his 5th.

Leggett has an ID10T issue or he juiced. That's that on that. Not a 1st rounder. Hell, I'd be leary in the 2nd.
Now to be fair, DK's production over those two years were only equal to Legette's one year.

Juiced? Depends on your definition. I tend to believe most professional athletes are Juiced at least in the offseason, its just so incredibly common amongst average guys at your local gym. If his answer is "started working with a new trainer" I could see this being the case.

Reportedly, he worked his ass off in the offseason to develop in to the guy he was this season. Takes his development pretty seriously, and at least made the best with his opportunity.

Was the problem intelligence? Hmmm IDK, maybe, he doesn't sound like brightest bulb during this interview but he does seem like a focused athlete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX4V1BgK_20

Most likely just got a fresh start/look from the new coaching staff and QB his final year, he'd worked hard enough that when their #1 WR went down they were happy to feed him the rock to help his pro push. He road the momentum.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:21 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Now to be fair, DK's production over those two years were only equal to Legette's one year.

Juiced? Depends on your definition. I tend to believe most professional athletes are Juiced at least in the offseason, its just so incredibly common amongst average guys at your local gym. If his answer is "started working with a new trainer" I could see this being the case.

Reportedly, he worked his ass off in the offseason to develop in to the guy he was this season. Takes his development pretty seriously, and at least made the best with his opportunity.

Was the problem intelligence? Hmmm IDK, maybe, he doesn't sound like brightest bulb during this interview but he does seem like a focused athlete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX4V1BgK_20

Most likely just got a fresh start/look from the new coaching staff and QB his final year, he'd worked hard enough that when their #1 WR went down they were happy to feed him the rock to help his pro push. He road the momentum.
This dude had every opportunity to do fucking anything for his first 4 years and he sucked total dick. I don't believe the rah-rah shit coming out of his camp for a minute. And no, not all athletes juice man, not even close. His ascension is 1+1 = 3 shit.
[Reply]
bigjosh 07:54 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:

Metcalfs whole college career was less productive than legette this year lol.

Watching them they play the same way. They seem to have similar speed and size.

I would be fucking ecstatic if the chiefs chose to take him at 32 because he meets the eye test, and if the chiefs take him it means they have a really good feeling about him in this offense.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up