ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 285
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:27 AM 09-12-2023
Chris Jones needs to pay attention, if you wanna make a bigger payday ,this is how it's done
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:27 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
im googling now and scottie pippen banged the hell out of madonna

pippen's dong was legendary and she used to have a limo waiting for him when the bulls went to LA
NSFW Language

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:27 AM 09-12-2023
You guys realize he’s engaged and having a baby with Nicole?
[Reply]
notorious 11:27 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Chris Jones needs to pay attention, if you wanna make a bigger payday ,this is how it's done
Oh, Jones will make something bigger.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 AM 09-12-2023
it's wild

jordan was jealous of pippen because he wanted to bang madonna

competitive prick
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:29 AM 09-12-2023
It all started at a charity event. Travis had put away several Coors Lights, Taylor still upset over her recent break up continuing her week long cocaine binge.

They made eye contact at first & Tay Tay playfully played with Travies chest hair while he was making a stupid joke about his time on SNL. After realizing this was more than just casual flirting, Travis asked another party goer (Gus Ferrotte) if he had any condoms. Gus did not but this didn't stop Travis from banging out Taylor.

Let's just say Travis lasted longer than the :13 it took to beat Buffalo.
[Reply]
notorious 11:31 AM 09-12-2023
“13 seconds was enough to break Buffalo in half”
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:32 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Be sure to let us know how the Golden Bachelor turns out
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:34 AM 09-12-2023
No he's not. He dropped that obvious woman like a bad habit a few years ago
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:37 AM 09-12-2023
Posted this in the jag thread, glad it got its own post. I was too lazy to make one.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:38 AM 09-12-2023
Is that why he tried to give Taylor his number while she was in town?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:40 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
it's wild

jordan was jealous of pippen because he wanted to bang madonna

competitive prick
yeah, well.....Jordan played the long game with his son's recent triumphs
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:46 AM 09-12-2023
I'm happy if Travis is happy.

I must admit that I enjoy the fame and fortune that is the Kansas City Chiefs right now.
[Reply]
notorious 11:48 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Is that why he tried to give Taylor his number while she was in town?
That's not all he tried to give her.

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:49 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
NSFW Language
feixins
[Reply]
Page 3 of 285
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up