ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have you ever used a personal trainer?
SuperChief 12:42 PM 05-16-2022
Long story short, my wife and I are both starting a new journey w/ fitness and food. We're seeing a dietician soon to get some help with the food part, but we've also been considering getting a personal trainer (either one for both of us or separate - either option is on the table).

Does anyone here have experience with one? What are some good questions to ask to make sure I get the "right" one? Any tips to set us up for success in this process?
[Reply]
loochy 09:42 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"
[Reply]
lewdog 09:44 AM 05-18-2022
Sweat pants.

I'm not worried about fashion when I work out.
Dude it’s hot and I workout hard enough to sweat. I don’t need sweatpants. Do you wear sweatpants everywhere in the summer?!?!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:45 AM 05-18-2022
Imagine laughing at some dudes for not wearing sweatpants in the gym.. lol

Sweatpants are legitimately my least favorite clothing article to work out in. I suppose jeans might be worse, but idk.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:45 AM 05-18-2022
Between someone not known people use chlorine in hot tubs and someone being flabbergasted by people wearing shorts to the gym, WTF is going on?!

There's apparently some world where people just let it rain into their jacuzzi and then turn it on when they get home from the gym in their blue jeans.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:46 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"

try not to be offended

[Reply]
stevieray 09:47 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
someone being flabbergasted by people wearing shorts to the gym
that's incorrect, and dishonest.
[Reply]
loochy 09:51 AM 05-18-2022

try not to be offended

Yes, your reply makes it seem that you took my statement to mean I thought that YOU were an old dude that wears slacks to the gym. Instead, I was confused as to what you would expect us to wear to the gym since you ridiculed our conversation about workout shorts.

Then you go into some story about your friend that is a pro in something (I assume it's gym related, but you never said what) and then you talk about donuts.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:52 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Dude it’s hot and I workout hard enough to sweat. I don’t need sweatpants. Do you wear sweatpants everywhere in the summer?!?!
Shit, it has to be under 50⁰ to even think about workout pants... plenty of times regretting it in the past when it's cool but not cold, much less summertime.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:53 AM 05-18-2022
Ladies, ladies, ladies.

Lets stick to the real enemy here: Dudes who workout in spandex shorts, amirite?
[Reply]
stevieray 09:53 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yes, your reply makes it seem that you took my statement to mean I thought that YOU were an old dude that wears slacks to the gym. Instead, I was confused as to what you would expect us to wear to the gym since you ridiculed our conversation about workout shorts.

Then you go into some story about your friend that is a pro in something (I assume it's gym related, but you never said what) and then you talk about donuts.

seems is the key word.

ridiculed you? awww.

No, I ridiculed thinking you have to wear a certain type of short to work out.

He's a professional bodybuilder, and now a personal trainer.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:55 AM 05-18-2022
Also cringe: Dudes who jog with their shirt off.
[Reply]
loochy 09:56 AM 05-18-2022
seems is the key word.

ridiculed you? awww.

No, I ridiculed thinking you have to wear a certain type of short to work out.

He's a professional bodybuilder, and now a personal trainer.

Who said you have to wear a certain type of short to work out? Lew asked about shorts and I showed him the ones I like, which I wear pretty much every day that I don't have to go into the office. I wear them around the house, I wear them for lawn work, I wear them to the store, and I wear them to the gym.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:57 AM 05-18-2022
that's incorrect, and dishonest.
High horsey?

Fake outrage?

Attention seeking?

Puposefully drawing wrong conclusions about a conversation to stir shit about the most minor thing ever because for some reason you thrive on creating conflict here?
[Reply]
loochy 09:58 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Well, if you look good enough then do it. Don't do it in the actual gym on a treadmill though because the excessive sweat drip is kind of rude.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:58 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oof. That's me!

When you look this good, you've gotta share it with the world!

Also, when you live in Florida and you run 1 mile to and from the gym, wearing the least amount of clothing possible is a must.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up