14-3 34 50.75%
13-4 11 16.42%
12-5 2 2.99%
11-6 0 0%
10-7 1 1.49%
9-8 0 0%
8-9 0 0%
7 wins or less 1 1.49%
Why is nobody watching "Invincible" on Amazon Prime? It's outstanding work. 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>No record predictions poll? Let's do one.
Direckshun 08:38 AM 05-13-2021
I know we've been chatting about it in the schedule release thread, but let's do it here.

Here's the schej:

Spoiler!

Do they go 17-0? Poll forthcoming.
[Reply]
TLO 10:16 AM 05-13-2021
15-2

One legit lots.
One loss after we lock up the 1 seed and rest players before the playoffs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 05-13-2021
14-3. I think we drop one to either the Ravens or the Bills (que the media crowning whichever team it is as the new team to beat in the AFC), one surprise and probably one to the Chargers.

We still win the AFC West. We still win the AFC. Barring a metric shit ton of injures....we still make it to the Super Bowl to play the Rams.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:24 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
One loss to an opponent they should have ordinarily beaten; one loss to a good team and one because of resting starters / two games of resting starters.

**** the 17 game schedule.
I hope we lose one to denver and vegas so they keep their coaches lol.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:33 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I hope we lose one to denver and vegas so they keep their coaches lol.
If the Chiefs ever go 2-14 15 again those two wins better be Denver.

That being said with the way the schedule has shaken out for KC and assuming they're no worse than they were last year: it seems more likely than not the Chiefs could be in a position to rest starters for two weeks in a row assuming the Chargers aren't in or near double digit wins entering December.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:36 AM 05-13-2021
Best guess is 14-3. Toughest games are Browns, Ravens, Packers, and Bills. And I usually build in a weird division loss. I don't think they're losing more than 3 of those.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:15 AM 05-13-2021
13-4...1 loss in the first batch of tough games to start the season, 1 loss to the Chargers on Thursday night, 1 WTF? loss because the ball just bounces that way sometimes, and 1 loss at the end due to resting starters.
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:19 AM 05-13-2021
The only game I would say is the most likely loss is the Thursday Night game with the Chargers. We could easily lose at least one home game, either the Bills or the Packers (with Rodgers). Tennessee on the road is another tough game, they have matched up well against us recently. Throw in one more huh? game and/or the final game with starters rested and I had to go with 13-4. I think that is the floor for this team, health permitting.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:19 AM 05-13-2021
14-3 with the 3rd loss being the last game of the season because we will be resting the starters.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:22 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
14-3.

We will always lose one or two stupid games coming out flat and probably one stinker at home.

My loses; Ravens, Cowboys, Chargers on road
No way we lose to the Ravens or Cowboys. Patrick is going Showtime who the real MVP and lol @ Cowboys.

I wouldn't be surprised if we beat Chargers in LA but lose our home game with them. Gonna miss Philip Rivers late game blunders that cost the Chargers games.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:33 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
14-3. I think we drop one to either the Ravens or the Bills (que the media crowning whichever team it is as the new team to beat in the AFC), one surprise and probably one to the Chargers.

We still win the AFC West. We still win the AFC. Barring a metric shit ton of injures....we still make it to the Super Bowl to play the Rams.
I agree entirely.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:34 AM 05-13-2021
Schedule looks pretty favorable.

But....at Denver in the final week? Fuuuuck. Our streak is going to end due to resting starters.

On second thought, we beat those schmucks with Matt Moore. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:47 AM 05-13-2021
I said 14-3.

The OL might need some games to figure their shit out. Wouldn't be surprised if we just get absolutely blitz fucked for one or two games and the offense can't quite get started, similar to the Colts game in 2019. No, Brown's not going to look like Erving at LT, but we might get some crap cave ins on the right side or up the middle. Won't necessarily be at the beginning of the year, either. Might show up when we least expect it or if we're at our lowest point injury-wise.

Throw in one random stupid game that we drop each year, and 14-3 is probably a fair guess.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:50 AM 05-13-2021
Why does everyone think the ravens are a tough matchup? Mahomes is 3-0 vs Lamarvelous
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:55 AM 05-13-2021
Also, not that it's going to matter for us *knock on wood* but if we were some kind of wild card Alex Smith team, that would suck baaalls to end the year on a 2 game road trip then go on the road AGAIN for the playoffs. And on the road AGAIN and AGAIN if we want to survive up to the big game.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:58 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, not that it's going to matter for us *knock on wood* but if we were some kind of wild card Alex Smith team, that would suck baaalls to end the year on a 2 game road trip then go on the road AGAIN for the playoffs. And on the road AGAIN and AGAIN if we want to survive up to the big game.
Still sucks if KC misses the #1 on tiebreakers and only gets one game at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up