ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jags Sign Tebow
ModSocks 12:21 PM 05-10-2021
Jaguars signed TE Tim Tebow to a one-year contract.

The deal isn't 'official' just yet but will be in the next week or so. Tebow, 33, hasn't played in a regular-season game in nine years and will be attempting to change positions once he does make it to camp. It's another wacky (albeit fun) move that brings Meyer's tenure into question after the organization also added a first-round running back and drafted multiple injured players. There is no competition among Jacksonville's tight ends if Tebow does somehow sneak onto the 53-man roster.

https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/footb...nville-jaguars
[Reply]
Sorry 03:03 PM 05-10-2021
I like the entertainment factor lol he’s prob gonna get cut before season starts but I wanna see him try to truck a DB
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 03:04 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I like the entertainment factor lol he’s prob gonna get cut before season starts but I wanna see him try to truck a DB
They will probably have gadget plays where Tebow throws. TE pass will become a thing.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:07 PM 05-10-2021
I’d have more fun laughing at how bad Tebow was if the Chiefs weren’t somehow worse during the same time.

I also like that Tebow has won the AFC West more recently than Philip Rivers.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:32 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
They will probably have gadget plays where Tebow throws. TE pass will become a thing.
“... you take the lateral and as the unblocked QB breaks free on the left side, you launch the pass and hit him squarely in the ankles.”

That sort of gadget play?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:41 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’d have more fun laughing at how bad Tebow was if the Chiefs weren’t somehow worse during the same time.

I also like that Tebow has won the AFC West more recently than Philip Rivers.
Ah yes, the glorious 2011 season when 8-8 earned you first place in the AFCW
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:46 PM 05-10-2021
And then there was the time when Tebow hurt himself throwing a pass five yards over the head of a wide open receiver who was three yards downfield. After a close review of the tape, it was designated as a non-football injury.
[Reply]
Otter 03:47 PM 05-10-2021
This is a "put asses in the seats" sign. He will get a couple gadget plays and that would be about it I'm guessing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:08 PM 05-10-2021
Had he taken the Patriots (iirc?) offer to try out for TE way back when, he might've actually made something of himself in that spot

Instead he stuck to his ignorant "I'm a QB", and now he's just too damn old to learn a new position and have any kind of success with it

Too late, Tim
[Reply]
Bump 05:07 PM 05-10-2021
Tebow is a good guy, I doubt he would make the team but would be cool if he did. I don't know why, but I always wanted to see him play. He even won a playoff game with Denver for goodness sakes. He would be called crazy by a lot of people now though
[Reply]
Bwana 05:18 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Here we go... wait for it, the outcry about Kap will be loud.

Fuck Kap.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:20 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Tebow is a good guy, I doubt he would make the team but would be cool if he did. I don't know why, but I always wanted to see him play. He even won a playoff game with Denver for goodness sakes. He would be called crazy by a lot of people now though
I agree he's a good guy, thought he should've jumped at the chance NE offered back then... he was just the kind of big, athletic, intelligent guy who likely could've been a dynamic TE

But now at 33? well ok, we'll see lol...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:03 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The fact that Teblow (and many in the media) portray him as Jesus Christ tends to rub people the wrong way.
He’s connected bruh. How else would you explain the 3:16 game?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:44 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
This is a "put asses in the seats" sign. He will get a couple gadget plays and that would be about it I'm guessing.
No question about it... sure has generated a lot of butthurt though.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:07 AM 05-11-2021
The Kap shit is all over right now. People doing exactly as predicted.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:25 AM 05-11-2021
I don't know why, but I think Tebow works at TE. Jacksonville doesn't have shit at the position, their most experienced guy is James O'Shaughnessy. It's laughable. Tebow is not coming in and going to become Travis Kelce. He'' he's not going to be a Hayden Hurst either. But can he come in and give you more than James O'Shaughnessy? Yes.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up