ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 167
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs?
Dante84 01:21 PM 04-29-2021

Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday.

More on NFL Live now....

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 29, 2021

#Packers GM Brian Gutekunst to ESPN: "As we've stated since the season ended, we are committed to Aaron in 2021 and beyond. Aaron has been a vital part of our success and we look forward to competing for another championship with him leading our team."

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) April 29, 2021

Originally Posted by :
Aaron Rodgers doesn't want to return to Green Bay Packers, sources say
Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday.

The Packers are aware of his feelings, concerned about them and have had team president Mark Murphy, general manager Brian Gutekunst and head coach Matt LaFleur each fly out on separate trips to meet with Rodgers at various points this offseason, sources told ESPN.

"As we've stated since the season ended, we are committed to Aaron in 2021 and beyond," Gutekunst told ESPN. "Aaron has been a vital part of our success and we look forward to competing for another championship with him leading our team."

Rodgers has not budged this offseason, but neither have the Packers, who have made it known they are not interested in trading Rodgers anywhere.

The San Francisco 49ers called the Packers on Wednesday night, a source told ESPN, and the Los Angeles Rams inquired about Rodgers in January before they traded for Matthew Stafford.

The Packers quickly dismissed the Rams' overtures, the source said.

The Packers have offered to extend Rodgers' contract, sources told ESPN.

Rodgers is unhappy for a variety of reasons, with some of it dating back to last year's draft when the Packers didn't inform him before trading up to draft a quarterback with their first-round pick. Some took this as a sign that his days in Green Bay could he numbered.

He also is at a different point in his personal life, having recently gotten engaged to actress Shailene Woodley. Rodgers also has hosted "Jeopardy!" and said it would be a dream to become the full-time host. He could play football and host Jeopardy! together.

Rodgers has made cryptic comments about his future in Green Bay, but he has told others that he does not want to return.

On draft night, the Packers' biggest issue isn't who they land, but whether they can keep the former NFL MVP.

Rodgers' contract contained a $6.8 million roster bonus due in March. It could have been converted into a signing bonus that would have freed up more than $4.5 million in salary-cap space for this season but instead it "vested as scheduled," a source told ESPN at the time. It's listed as an automatic conversion in Rodgers' contract but even that has to be signed off on by both parties. It's not known if the Packers tried to convert and Rodgers refused to sign off on it, or if they did not attempt a conversion.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:35 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Does the word "Sheep" mean anything to you? I trust MY eyes. Jack only stopped running because the ref blew the whistle. The only reason you "can't" see it is because you don't want to.
95% of Jags Season Ticket Holders you say??? - guess again.
I'd bet that 99% would agree with me after trusting their own eyes and reading and seeing this ...https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/1...guars-the-game

Only clueless sheep don't get it, or those who don't want to. Which are you? :-)
Yeah, I don't think Jack was touched...
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:35 AM 05-13-2021
Almost 1100 posts on this jerk.
[Reply]
jettio 11:45 AM 05-13-2021
:-) Does the word "Sheep" mean anything to you? I trust MY eyes. Jack only stopped running because the ref blew the whistle. The only reason you "can't" see it is because you don't want to.
I'd bet that 99% would agree with me after trusting their own eyes and reading and seeing this ...https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/1...guars-the-game

Only clueless sheep don't get it, or those who don't want to. Which are you? :-)
Whatever, I watched the game and was disappointed in the Jaguars for playing terrible in the 4th quarter.

It was an unusual play and no surprise at all that whistles were blown when they were.

The only way anyone could say that Jack was not down by contact, would be people that have the benefit of looking at the replay.

Blowing the whistle when they did is completely understandable to anyone that knows anything at all about NFL football.

It was a miracle that the crew got the fumble call right without the benefit of replay.

The Jaguars shit their pants and lost a game that they could have won with some decent play in the 4th quarter.

You should be a Jaguars fan and not a Chiefs fan because Chiefs have winners now, and your mentality does not fit in.
[Reply]
jettio 11:47 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, I don't think Jack was touched...
And you expect NFL officials to not blow a whistle during the play because of something that you figured out only after looking at the replay.

You guys should get a room and in between sessions of lovemaking you can complain about how NFL officials are blessed with omniscience and are not actual human beings.

That they know everything when it happens and make bad calls out of meanness.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:07 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Mahomes doesn't get calls other QBs don't?

That's just how professional sports is. Superstars get the calls. End of day blaming refs for losses is what crybabies and excuse makers do. If you don't have a superstar QB (and even sometimes when you do) you have to be able to overcome bad calls to win games sometimes.

It's just how it is.
Was Mahomes getting the calls in the SB? Suh fucking punched him in the head, and that wasn’t the only hit that didn’t get called on him.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:09 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Was Mahomes getting the calls in the SB? Suh fucking punched him in the head, and that wasn’t the only hit that didn’t get called on him.
Brady really seems like the NFL decided to push his legacy further than where it already was. Like they wanted to create their Babe Ruth.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:13 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
And you expect NFL officials to not blow a whistle during the play because of something that you figured out only after looking at the replay.

You guys should get a room and in between sessions of lovemaking you can complain about how NFL officials are blessed with omniscience and are not actual human beings.

Cute.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:14 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Brady really seems like the NFL decided to push his legacy further than where it already was. Like they wanted to create their Babe Ruth.
Yeah, it’s sickening. I’m not saying it’s rigged all the way, but the team looked flat from the beginning. Patrick was obviously very hurt, Britt situation probably had everyone’s head not quite in the game. Andy made some absolutely horrid decisions, with no adjustments. Was a really strange game honestly. But killing our mojo with nonstop penalties at the beginning was more than our team could overcome.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:15 PM 05-13-2021

You realize if Mania, Tex, and I all agree. ...that we are right. You do realize that right? We rarely see eye to eye with Mania. That's a TD without the bullshit whistle.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:28 PM 05-13-2021
He dropped you when your pubes showed up. Let it go.
[Reply]
-King- 03:41 PM 05-13-2021

So the refs way of rigging this game was calling a fumble down by contact but still awarding the ball to Jacksonville? :-).
[Reply]
TEX 03:42 PM 05-13-2021
Whatever, I watched the game and was disappointed in the Jaguars for playing terrible in the 4th quarter.

It was an unusual play and no surprise at all that whistles were blown when they were.

The only way anyone could say that Jack was not down by contact, would be people that have the benefit of looking at the replay.

Blowing the whistle when they did is completely understandable to anyone that knows anything at all about NFL football.

It was a miracle that the crew got the fumble call right without the benefit of replay.

The Jaguars shit their pants and lost a game that they could have won with some decent play in the 4th quarter.

You should be a Jaguars fan and not a Chiefs fan because Chiefs have winners now, and your mentality does not fit in.
Ok - Mr. Professional NFL Football Watcher Guy - IF that's the case - How about you LET THE PLAY CONTINUE, then use replay to confirm or deny the results? Instead, the ref blew a quick whistle to END it. It was the wrong thing to do, especially in that magnitude of a game and especially at that moment in the game. You may watch a lot of football, but next time try pulling your head out of your ass when you do - you might see and understand more. Just a suggestion.
[Reply]
TEX 03:47 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So the refs way of rigging this game was calling a fumble down by contact but still awarding the ball to Jacksonville? :-).
Dude, does stupid just spew from your mouth all the time? If you can't follow along, I can't help you. Clue - look at what happened AFTER the recovery... Seriously, what's it like to be so short-sighted on just about every issue, that you keep missing the simplest of things? Not just with me, with just about everyone on a daily basis for YEARS! :-)
[Reply]
-King- 03:49 PM 05-13-2021
:-) Dude, does stupid just spew from your mouth all the time? If you can't follow along, I can't help you. Seriously, what is it like to be so short-sighted on just about every issue, that you keep missing the simplest of things?
That's what you said is it not?

Btw, I love how you assume it would have been a touchdown :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:50 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You realize if Mania, Tex, and I all agree. ...that we are right. You do realize that right? We rarely see eye to eye with Mania. That's a TD without the bullshit whistle.
I was gonna say something similar... but, it made me feel dirty to think it.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 167
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Up