ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2021: FA WR's: Corey Davis or Curtis Samuel?
Dante84 05:37 PM 02-22-2021
Nate Taylor (from The Athletic) seems to think Veach might be interested in one of these 2 in Free Agency.

So, after factoring in price tag, age and talent, who would you rather have?

Corey Davis, WR, Titans (age 26)
Spoiler!

Curtis Samuel, WR, Panthers (age 24)
Spoiler!

Nate also mentions these other players:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Lilmrp117 03:21 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Man I love Chris Simms bc he gets it and he’s right.

We need to run the ball more, especially with Clyde back there. We did this and it worked so well with Kareem Hunt when Patrick was in his first year and in a jam.

We need to draft a badass C and a receiver that can work the middle of the field. An Edelman or Cooper Kupp type would be nice
Curtis Samuel would be the perfect edelman type for underneath stuff.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:35 PM 02-25-2021
Allen Robinson posted a tweet with him playing as the Chiefs in Madden

#PS5Share, #MaddenNFL21 pic.twitter.com/KnZzAqkXzY

— Allen Robinson II (@AllenRobinson) February 26, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 PM 02-25-2021
Doesn’t everybody play with the Chiefs in Madden?
[Reply]
Dante84 09:54 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Doesn’t everybody play with the Chiefs in Madden?
They should. Look at the pass blocking!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 PM 02-25-2021
The one thing that Madden got right. Hardman runs back to get the ball and gets tackled at the 9.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:03 PM 02-25-2021

Dialing it up and executing lol

[Reply]
In58men 10:22 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
What am I missing?
[Reply]
Dante84 10:32 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
What am I missing?
Nothing significant. It’s the off-season so if a sexy FA farts in the direction of Kansas City, the CP Detective Agency is going to smell it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:14 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
Curtis Samuel would be the perfect edelman type for underneath stuff.
At first I worried that this is just a better version of Albert Wilson and a more consistent version of mecole. I don't want pure speed. I want man beaters. Turns out Samuel is a beast against man. So yeah, I'd love this.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:34 PM 02-25-2021

#PS5Share, #MaddenNFL21 pic.twitter.com/KnZzAqkXzY

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:38 PM 02-25-2021
Man if we really could get Schwartz back and Fisher can come back at some point next season, I'd love to get Robinson. Dude would be an absolute beast in our offense. We could then address DE and OL in the draft.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Man if we really could get Schwartz back and Fisher can come back at some point next season, I'd love to get Robinson. Dude would be an absolute beast in our offense. We could then address DE and OL in the draft.
Yeah I'm all for Robinson too, I just think he'll want to much money. Golladay is my next wish at WR but I'm afraid he'll be in the same boat, but either of those guys would crush it playing alongside Tyreek, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, and the rest.

I'm pulling for Fish to make it back, but I can easily see him on IR for '21, and Mitchell is basically an unknown right now. If the Super Bowl taught us anything, it's that we absolutely HAVE to protect Mahomes, and I would not be mad if they threw their FA money at O-Linemen this offseason.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:58 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah I'm all for Robinson too, I just think he'll want to much money. Golladay is my next wish at WR but I'm afraid he'll be in the same boat, but either of those guys would crush it playing alongside Tyreek, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, and the rest.

I'm pulling for Fish to make it back, but I can easily see him on IR for '21, and Mitchell is basically an unknown right now. If the Super Bowl taught us anything, it's that we absolutely HAVE to protect Mahomes, and I would not be mad if they threw their FA money at O-Linemen this offseason.
What about Marvin Jones? I feel like that's a guy who would do well in this offense who we could get for a reasonable price.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 12:14 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What about Marvin Jones? I feel like that's a guy who would do well in this offense who we could get for a reasonable price.
That's way more realistic than robinson. Another thing people are not considering is that a few of the top free agent wrs could get franchise tagged. It wouldn't surprise me to see robinson, godwin and golladay all get tagged. Realistically, I think the best choices are Curtis Samuel, josh reynolds, or marvin jones if you want someone a bit older.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:22 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
That's way more realistic than robinson. Another thing people are not considering is that a few of the top free agent wrs could get franchise tagged. It wouldn't surprise me to see robinson, godwin and golladay all get tagged. Realistically, I think the best choices are Curtis Samuel, josh reynolds, or marvin jones if you want someone a bit older.
Keelan Cole could be intriguing too.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up