ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021: FA WR's: Corey Davis or Curtis Samuel?
Dante84 05:37 PM 02-22-2021
Nate Taylor (from The Athletic) seems to think Veach might be interested in one of these 2 in Free Agency.

So, after factoring in price tag, age and talent, who would you rather have?

Corey Davis, WR, Titans (age 26)
Spoiler!

Curtis Samuel, WR, Panthers (age 24)
Spoiler!

Nate also mentions these other players:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:05 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Case in point.

His Twitter handle is literally "LayZay" :-)

What an absolute piece of shit.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:24 PM 02-22-2021
Alshon brokedick Jeffery is going to be available for overpayment and then if signed will get injured. I bet we don't go that route.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:27 PM 02-22-2021
I like the idea of signingTrent williams to fill in at tackle for half a season. Then he can babysit Sterling and let Britney go to the games. No better babysitter than a quarterbacks left tackle.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:36 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Let’s bring in Emmanuel Sanders when he gets cut. Then after he gets here and is ready to sign, we tell him to get ****ed

God, cucking Emmanuel Sanders from a ring did bring me a special kind of joy after the shit he pulled.
[Reply]
In58men 10:04 PM 02-22-2021
How come there isn’t a poll?

What a shitty thread.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 10:07 PM 02-22-2021
I'd take Curtis Samuel. He's only 24, he's increased his yardage each year (despite carolina signing robby anderson and having dj moore to compete with him for touches), he's versatile in that he can run the ball as well (not just as a gadget player but lined up in the backfield), he was number one in catch percentage, he blocks, does the dirty work over the middle and can be lethal in space. He can make teams pay for doubling reek and kelce.

Corey davis was the number 5 pick and had every chance to prove himself and he proved to be inconsistent. I know he has a higher ceiling but if it hasn't happened yet, I don't think he's going to become a superstar. He's had the benefit of a slightly better qb and ever opportunity.

I just think Samuel is on a better trajectory, will be more consistent and versatile. And probably a little cheaper too.
[Reply]
shitgoose 10:08 PM 02-22-2021
Sign me up for Jonnu. We could use a #2 TE not named Keizer
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:59 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Alshon brokedick Jeffery is going to be available for overpayment and then if signed will get injured. I bet we don't go that route.
Hammy Watkins limps all the way to the bank...
[Reply]
In58men 11:02 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
Sign me up for Jonnu. We could use a #2 TE not named Keizer
Am I dumb for wanting Jimmy Graham on a vet minimum deal?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:15 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Am I dumb for wanting Jimmy Graham on a vet minimum deal?
Yes please! We havnt had a reliable #2 TE since god knows how long
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:27 PM 02-22-2021
Pray Allen Robinson or Marvin Jones Jr. wants to play with Mahomes under market value or draft Bateman or Marshall Jr..Those are the only realistic options I currently get excited about.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 01:15 AM 02-23-2021
I mean think about what that contract is going to look like to sign these guys. Now think of what type of numbers you’d expect a player of that salary to provide year one.

With them being the 4th option at best in this offense, it just isn’t very feasible for that player to be seen as “worth the money” barring injuries. I’d rather just spend a high pick on the position and use the cap space on another position group, especially when Reid’s offense/scheme is notorious for taking some time to adjust to. Just not worth the cost imo.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 06:31 AM 02-23-2021
I would quite like Juju. Think his antics mean he will be going for cheaper than he should do. I can't see his ego being a problem in our roster. They won't let him do it.

I would also look to see what is happening at the Bucs. There are a lot of great players on free agency. Even if we don't want anyone it would be great to start talking to their agents to drive up the money the Bucs need to pay them. David and Godwin are two I really like.

Also I would take Jimmy Graham if he was cheap. We need a TE capable of helping out our tackles and he looked good when I saw him last year. Would suit him coming to a team where he is needed for less snaps too.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:45 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
I would quite like Juju. Think his antics mean he will be going for cheaper than he should do. I can't see his ego being a problem in our roster. They won't let him do it.

I would also look to see what is happening at the Bucs. There are a lot of great players on free agency. Even if we don't want anyone it would be great to start talking to their agents to drive up the money the Bucs need to pay them. David and Godwin are two I really like.

Also I would take Jimmy Graham if he was cheap. We need a TE capable of helping out our tackles and he looked good when I saw him last year. Would suit him coming to a team where he is needed for less snaps too.
Just saw on TV, Bucs expected to tag Godwin.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:48 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
His Twitter handle is literally "LayZay" :-)

What an absolute piece of shit.
Hey! Lazy people are people too.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up